Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 285168 times)

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #255 on: February 20, 2006, 04:06:28 pm »
I was gonna download them, but it was a large file for looking at some rain.

That new raid instance: Necropolis. Floating above Stratholme apparently. Well, I've looked up there an ain't seen anythig floating...

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #256 on: February 20, 2006, 04:10:19 pm »
Holy crap. Emerald Dream (our Horde server) and Twisting Nether (my individual Horde server) both have the AQ War Effort completed. Not opened the gate yet though.

Offline Spunky

« Reply #257 on: February 20, 2006, 05:01:36 pm »
Lets strip naked, get on our mounts and head to silithus when they do the world event. I will keep an eye on the realm forum :D
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline Spunky

« Reply #258 on: February 24, 2006, 11:25:14 am »
Oooooh myeeeeeee gaaaaawd priests scare me even more...
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline Valentine Revolution

• Twitter
« Reply #259 on: February 24, 2006, 12:04:32 pm »
I've only just rolled an undead priest; but I'm really glad I did now, the new talent trees look awesome XD I've enjoyed taking her to WSG, the healing job is more fun than I thought it would be, but no-one really seems to look out for me and often I find myself half-way into the allie base before noticeing everyone else is lalling about because they are scared ^^; I did upset my raid-leader tho by calling him an immature prick, nvm. I would also like to take this opportunity to express my hate for paladins because they're cowards, and druids who only know the moonfire button. Bastards, where's the skill?

Offline Spunky

« Reply #260 on: February 24, 2006, 12:30:49 pm »
lol, Well a druid don't have alot of choice, they find blowing their mana bar on instant casting moon beams better than 3 second cast ones. Or a 2.5 second cast bogie.

Paladins ARE cowards in general. Cowards and selfish!

Akakori heals in WSG alot, what are you gona do dude? Respec Holy? If i was a priest, i would definately be a holy spirit smite build.

Offline Asor

• There is something in the darkness... lurking
« Reply #261 on: February 24, 2006, 01:25:40 pm »
I have been playing WoW too all the way from when it was released in Europe. But anyways here are my characters:
Asoral 60 Mage Stormreaver
Nianna 59 Warrior Stormreaver( T_T, dont have the inspiration)
and ummm... Many many many low level alts...

Been playing my mage much more now that my warrior is (almost) 60. But anyways, Im kinda playing only WoW pretty much, some wc3 frozen throne mixed in... And just to be proud, here is my ui http://www.geocities.com/nerginal/lewt.jpg have changed some of that but anyways, me likes it.

Ya ya, got crap equipment, but im hording my DKP to get some shizzle when we next time go clear mc ^_^.
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.

<Stormy-> oh god, I need boxers which has a print "Violator" on it
<@Asor> altho I think more fitting would be "Through the Looking Glass", amirite?

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #262 on: February 24, 2006, 02:50:07 pm »
lol, Well a druid don't have alot of choice, they find blowing their mana bar on instant casting moon beams better than 3 second cast ones. Or a 2.5 second cast bogie.

Paladins ARE cowards in general. Cowards and selfish!

Akakori heals in WSG alot, what are you gona do dude? Respec Holy? If i was a priest, i would definately be a holy spirit smite build.

I was gonna say I'll stay with Shadow/Discipline, but the Holy is looking mighty fine, and that Lightwell max talent is pretty awesome. But it's still majority healing orientated. I'd definately still be following the same Discipline tree as before (to Inner Fire), it's just whether I max to Shadowform or max to Lightwell. Argh, choices!

Offline Spunky

« Reply #263 on: February 24, 2006, 03:28:13 pm »
After playing with the talent calculater, i wish i had a priest >_<. I definately wouldn't be shadow anymore. The stuff you can get on the holy/disp trees are jsut so good.

Instant casting damage/heal aoe. Targetable arcane power, regen loads if critted, reduced damage taken, spell damage with spirit. Immunity to casting interupts. Just simply amazing....

I cannot WAIT to see mage changes.

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #264 on: February 24, 2006, 05:49:17 pm »

New talents trees:
Arcane, Elements, Conjuration

Arcane is as before; Elements encompasses both Fire and Frost; Conjuration is a whole new tree for improving the conjuring and effects of Conjured Water/Food/Manastones with the max talent of an additional 10 Conjured Crystal Water per cast of Conjure Crystal Water.

Offline Spunky

« Reply #265 on: February 24, 2006, 06:06:00 pm »
OMG MASTAH CONJURER!

I've heard alot fo rumours about a summoned elemental.

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
« Reply #266 on: February 25, 2006, 02:41:00 am »
Somewhat off topic but funny:

1. There will be a massively powerful race/class combination (Borg Shadow Priest) that can do 350 dps perpetually at extreme ranges against which no other class will have any defense. When the other classes complain, they will be told that PvP isn't balanced for 1 vs 1 (unless you're a Borg Shadow Priest) and that it's Rock Paper Scissors (unless you're a Borg Shadow Priest, which is a block of solid iron)

2. The system of rank will be exactly like World of Queuecraft's pvp system, meaning there will be one Admiral and 175,934 Ensigns on every server.

3. Experience will be the most fun. Since there are no murlocs to fight, grinding will be retuning the deflector dish 150,000 times a day.

Sounds like fun!
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Offline Bates

• Forum Legend
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • Bateman 2.0
« Reply #267 on: February 25, 2006, 10:23:31 am »
Somewhat off topic but funny:

1. There will be a massively powerful race/class combination (Borg Shadow Priest) that can do 350 dps perpetually at extreme ranges against which no other class will have any defense. When the other classes complain, they will be told that PvP isn't balanced for 1 vs 1 (unless you're a Borg Shadow Priest) and that it's Rock Paper Scissors (unless you're a Borg Shadow Priest, which is a block of solid iron)

2. The system of rank will be exactly like World of Queuecraft's pvp system, meaning there will be one Admiral and 175,934 Ensigns on every server.

3. Experience will be the most fun. Since there are no murlocs to fight, grinding will be retuning the deflector dish 150,000 times a day.

Sounds like fun!

Offline Turin

• I'm a llama!<--True.
« Reply #268 on: February 25, 2006, 09:15:43 pm »

New talents trees:
Arcane, Elements, Conjuration

Arcane is as before; Elements encompasses both Fire and Frost; Conjuration is a whole new tree for improving the conjuring and effects of Conjured Water/Food/Manastones with the max talent of an additional 10 Conjured Crystal Water per cast of Conjure Crystal Water.

Where did you read this?

I started playing my mage again. Had to find a new PvE guild, but we're starting MC soon... this shit is going to mess with alot of frost mages yes?

also
I play on Blackrock AKA Lagrock

Anyone play on it?

chompy

« Reply #269 on: February 26, 2006, 12:35:55 am »
Isn't blackrock an Aussie server? no wonder its laggy for you!

I know a few people who play on that one but alas I do not play WoW.