Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 288256 times)

MDX

Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #165 on: November 07, 2005, 12:18:31 pm »
Pussy, or so i hear.

Offline Elyl

• Behold the MAD X-MAS ORC
« Reply #166 on: November 10, 2005, 09:28:10 pm »
Jeah, ZG tiger, panther and spider boss are damn hard, in my opinion
My guild hasn't had a problem with the other bosses we tried so far. That's Jek'lik, Venoxxis, Mandokir and Ghaz'ranka.
We did not try Jin'do or ofc Hakkar do far, but I'm sure we will try as soon as we got the other 3 bosses down.
Life: sexually transmitted disease, 100% fatal

Offline Spunky

« Reply #167 on: November 11, 2005, 12:52:46 pm »
Akakori = 2 epic items................... bastard
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #168 on: November 11, 2005, 02:35:43 pm »
MUHAHAHA - 2 runs, 2 epic item set drops. Arcanist ftw. ;D

MDX

« Reply #169 on: November 11, 2005, 08:03:05 pm »
Look out for a Orginar on your servers, i think he plays in one of the ones at the top, a red.. one.

If this helps, im surprised.

But really what i wanna gloat about is the bunch of french counter-strike fags i owned last nite ahahahahahahah *end generic leet geek speak*

Was funny though lol =) even if they probably were either idiots or nice people, their voice coms irritated me, alltalk was on and.. well.. i just destroyed all round, 4 guys with one 12 gauge shotgun shot, lucky, yes. But 4 rounds in a row and then again in the next map change?

Hmm.. they kicked and banned me after that.

BACK TO WoW!!!

So yeah im getting a pc coming up to christmas, gig of RAM, sweet gfx card, radeon, the ultra works, from www.aria.co.uk probably, for around 600 or 700 quid, gonna build it myself, they have a sweet builder interface there so it turns out, i made the best choice in the first place, take note. I Rule, hard.

Ill see you guys in WoW soon enough though, been playing as my own character and watching my friend play for the last 2 or 3 months, i know how you WoW folk tick... ohhhh YEAH. I know. +10 all round.

Offline Bates

• Forum Legend
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • Bateman 2.0
« Reply #170 on: November 11, 2005, 09:11:12 pm »
As soon as I finish my diploma thesis (what do you call that in English anyway? Thesis, paper?) I'll go back to Azeroth. Must work on my firemage.

Smeagol

« Reply #171 on: November 11, 2005, 10:51:08 pm »
I just destroyed all round, 4 guys with one 12 gauge shotgun shot, lucky, yes. But 4 rounds in a row and then again in the next map change?

Hmm.. they kicked and banned me after that.

That sounds so much like the JKA experiences...

4 guys with one shot? I'll admit, I'm impressed.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #172 on: November 12, 2005, 01:23:44 am »
I know. +10 all round.

YES  !!!

from -204309530495
TO : -204309539485 !! YES !~

THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION

TOO muhhc beermefa

chompy

« Reply #173 on: November 12, 2005, 04:21:05 am »
You'd better post the specs of your computer first before you purchase it. I dislike the ATI card, unless its  abeefy one

Yay nows I'm down to like -5559 ish can remember. Mr MDX and Mr Counterer count my point for me.

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
« Reply #174 on: November 12, 2005, 07:07:06 am »
I guess I should just be happy I'm in the positive range...
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."

MDX

« Reply #175 on: November 12, 2005, 02:53:18 pm »
Nobody is in minus numbers, you're all around in the 100's / 200's, rad is on 100, cuz i minused him a while back 10, so he's at a default level.

Chompys on like 400 or something.. 500 i think.
SpeedD, 200!

Should really get a points forum on the go.. RIGHT resetting the points. Doing it correctly. You all have 100 points, and depending on wheather i minus or add points to it, you should post your new points there, and ill approve it.

Offline Elyl

• Behold the MAD X-MAS ORC
« Reply #176 on: November 13, 2005, 08:52:54 pm »
In 3 runs to ZG i won all the 3 epic items required for the Vindicator's stuff.
For the bracers i'm just missing the coins, and i miss everything for the rest.

My rogue got 3 epics in 1 run to MC. Got the Nightslayer bracers, the belt and Brutality blade^^
After that, the other rogues kinda disliked me.
Life: sexually transmitted disease, 100% fatal

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #177 on: November 13, 2005, 09:28:03 pm »
Yeah, we use this dkp (dragon kill points) system to avoid any one person from winning all the rolls. The more you go, the more dkp you get; but to get an item you must have the highest dkp, and then a certain amount of dkp is taken from you (you buy the item in dkps, in other words).

As for ZG, it's tkp (troll kill points), and to get the stuff for the quest, we have to buy the stuff from the guild bank for tkp

Offline Spunky

« Reply #178 on: November 15, 2005, 11:03:51 am »
And another failed attempt at Onyxia...
I wish i was something OTHER THAN a rogue (And warrior i suppose) >_<

"Onyxua Phase 2!"
*stands there and watches her fly around*
*twiddles thumbs*
*sees half the group wipe*
*twiddles thumbs*
"Onyxia Phase 3!"
*runs in to melee with half the party dead and a million lvl 60 dragonlings buzzing around*

EDIT: So last night i went on my lvl 37 mage and turned him into 38. Bought his skills, now has < 1g cause i stripped his money for my epic mount. Now this is what annoys me.

I want my mage to wear "Owl" gear and use mage armour. But no. If i do that i go from 1600hp to 900. I want it to be like DnD were i AM a magic person and i DON'T get smacked. But sadly it never works like that, especially since i'm on a PVP server. I ganked someone 6 levels lower than me but got killed by one 4 levels higher than me, whilst on a mob, on Low HP warnings. /golfclap troll priest. pRolly the only PVP kill shes ever got.

The lvl 31 i would have let live.... but she was a rogue... i was towards her on the road, she stealthed, i perceptioned, shes coming for me. Fireball, POM Fireball flamestrike Good night.

But back to the point!

Whale, Owl, anything that involves spirit. Its just not worth taking 90% of them time. Maybe a feral druid with Whale for the mana regen when in feral form. But a lvl 38 mage running around with 900hp would be ridiculous.

I would like it if they nerfed stamina to be honest. Because at the moment its just an absolute clear winner in terms of a "must have" stat. Everyone takes stam. Its as if, if you don't have it, you can't play the game type thing. It forces everyone to take stam to survive/actually do anything. I want to wear Owl but i wouldn't be able to take an enemy my level cause i'd go down too fast.

Nerf stam! Make stam 5hp instead of 10hp! Make it so that other armour types are an actual viable choice instead of "Eagle eagle eagle" or "monkey monkey monkey" or "bear bear bear".
« Last Edit: November 15, 2005, 11:16:34 am by Spunky »
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline Spunky

« Reply #179 on: November 18, 2005, 11:07:56 am »
Woo my first epic (thats soulbound to me)! Gutgore Ripper, lovely. Now i have -48dkp :3 Akakori has like -40.

We ain't getting another thing for a century.

Does anyone else here do high end content?

In other news, i respecced my mage to fire and i have some pretty nifty ideas for him, but theres one decision i can't complete.

Do i take
15% casting mana regen
PoM (Next cast is instant)
+2% crit to spells

or

+6 yard on fire (I don't like this as alot of other stuff goes out of range but sometimes useful)
+10% fire damage
Combustion (Next fire is a crit)

Your ideas?