Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 287972 times)

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #1035 on: May 23, 2007, 09:18:53 pm »
I have talked to some people and im gonna continue with my warrior, as soon as i get hxc gear the nerfing will not stop me from DESTROYING YOU.

sides, classes get nerfed all the time.

Offline Wiinis

• Excuse me, I'm off to play the grand piano
« Reply #1036 on: May 23, 2007, 09:34:35 pm »
I have talked to some people and im gonna continue with my warrior, as soon as i get hxc gear the nerfing will not stop me from DESTROYING YOU.

You make getting gear sound so easy... :P

Speaking of gear, I was in Arcatraz today, and Reflex Blades dropped. 'Tis the only thing I'm torturing myself with Arcatraz for, was pretty thrilled when it dropped. Then the prot warrior rolls on it. And wins. "im fury / prot" gg. Bet he has 5 points in fury or something. ;_; The huntard almost rolled on it, too, but at least I managed to make him listen to reason. :P

More Arcatraz, or maybe Shattered Halls, for me then. >_<

Spiral out, keep going

Lysix

« Reply #1037 on: May 23, 2007, 09:51:36 pm »

Warriors? Destroying?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

....ahh, tank.

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #1038 on: May 23, 2007, 10:57:57 pm »

Blizzard: Here is an AK47. Go pwn some noobs.
Warrior: This AK47 has no barrel.
Blizzard: It is working as intended.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #1039 on: May 24, 2007, 12:35:23 am »
I'd rather have tier 5 but yeah ;d

Offline Wiinis

• Excuse me, I'm off to play the grand piano
« Reply #1040 on: May 24, 2007, 02:02:51 pm »

... Which is, I believe, a tanking set. :P

Spiral out, keep going

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #1041 on: May 24, 2007, 03:06:39 pm »

... Which is, I believe, a tanking set. :P

There are two Tier 4 and 5 for warriors - tank (with dodge, agility and defense) and dps (with more strength, +hit and +crit).

Offline Bocom

• SiteDeveloper
  • I'm in despair!
    • Woah there!
« Reply #1042 on: May 24, 2007, 11:08:20 pm »
I don't care for WoW, but here's a thing for you...

THIS POST IS ON PAGE 70!!! OMG TEH GAME HAS JUST BEGUN!!!! (Trying to sound like a class mate of mine who REALLY likes WoW... And I mean REALLY!)
This quote is out of context:
<Bocom> I'm also going to see Quantum of Solace later
<Syndicated> Bocom: it is fucking scary
(@Radicz0r) Fuck! Its friday, and you wankers are talking about PIE. Pie! What the hell?

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #1043 on: May 25, 2007, 12:26:45 am »
I don't care for WoW, but here's a thing for you...

THIS POST IS ON PAGE 70!!! OMG TEH GAME HAS JUST BEGUN!!!! (Trying to sound like a class mate of mine who REALLY likes WoW... And I mean REALLY!)

But it IS true. Levelling is only about half the game. Raidin's where it's at.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Lysix

« Reply #1044 on: May 25, 2007, 12:55:03 am »

YAY LETS RAID THE SAME INSTANCE EVERY DAY FOR EPIX!!!!!!!!!1111111111111ONEONEONEONE HU WANTS 2 TANK LOL?

MDX

« Reply #1045 on: May 25, 2007, 10:57:42 am »

YAY LETS RAID THE SAME INSTANCE EVERY DAY FOR EPIX!!!!!!!!!1111111111111ONEONEONEONE HU WANTS 2 TANK LOL?

You have a very boring sheltered sight of WoW, i pity your playing experience. For one, on my server, druids and Shamans are tops, and people dont seethem was "tryingtobeeverything" classes, the word is hybrid, and its how blizzard made them. how you spec them it entirely up to you, balancing is fair enough but a good shaman player will choose restoration at 70 and go healer until he has the great gear, then once youre noticed and have better credentials, getting into one of the tops guilds on the server is childs play.

Shamans are still new fangled things for the alliance, and druids are just insanely good now. And warriors can destroy, very very badly. You'd have to take one to 70 to know that though.

Also: Btw i wasnt talking about that particular quote, just the babbling i read the last few pages.

Does nobody read patch notes? or anything? sometimes? fortnightly? even for a seconds? CHRIST ON A BIKE PEOPLE!

@RAD: lol, you should come my server, we can make mini players and go ninja everybody! "dont trust rad in minimech! theyre fuxing ninjas!!!"
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 11:00:20 am by Mecha y Möcha »

Lysix

« Reply #1046 on: May 25, 2007, 02:56:06 pm »
You have a very boring sheltered sight of WoW, i pity your playing experience. For one, on my server, druids and Shamans are tops, and people dont seethem was "tryingtobeeverything" classes, the word is hybrid, and its how blizzard made them. how you spec them it entirely up to you, balancing is fair enough but a good shaman player will choose restoration at 70 and go healer until he has the great gear, then once youre noticed and have better credentials, getting into one of the tops guilds on the server is childs play.

Shamans are still new fangled things for the alliance, and druids are just insanely good now. And warriors can destroy, very very badly. You'd have to take one to 70 to know that though.

Also: Btw i wasnt talking about that particular quote, just the babbling i read the last few pages.

Does nobody read patch notes? or anything? sometimes? fortnightly? even for a seconds? CHRIST ON A BIKE PEOPLE!

@RAD: lol, you should come my server, we can make mini players and go ninja everybody! "dont trust rad in minimech! theyre fuxing ninjas!!!"

I discarded that entire post, seeing as though I've been playing for two years. A downsight longer than you.
Every shaman I've partied with has tried to tank, act as healer, or do the job we never asked him to do. Druids are good, granted, as most players I've met know how to play their class and utilise their role as a hybrid.  Shamen are just greedy sods who try to fit a giant cake in their very small mouth.
As for my supposed "sheltered sight" of the game, well, when you've played the game for as long as i have, back to the point where the honour system never existed and people shrugged when you mentioned the word battlegrounds, and experienced the majority of pre TBC high end stuff, you'll understand.
Besides, the heart of the game isn't about raiding and getting stupid epic items to show off to random strangers. It's about meeting new people, enjoying yourself and sharing adventures with them. Most of my /played time was spent just wandering around with friends i made and making films, or enjoying myself. All level 70s who raid every day will tell you that high end is a chore after the first few times.
And you cant earn "credentials" and rise up some make believe ladder. You join a guild, you do what they tell you.

Ok im done. :)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 03:04:29 pm by Alixâ„¢ »

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
« Reply #1047 on: May 25, 2007, 04:40:44 pm »
You join a guild, you do what they tell you.

Or you tell your guild what to do :P

Lysix

« Reply #1048 on: May 25, 2007, 04:54:56 pm »
Or you tell your guild what to do :P

True. :P

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #1049 on: May 25, 2007, 05:15:59 pm »
Man i sure like this ninja thing pissing someone off has never been this easy.

And i'll join that server, ill make a gnome and call him Gimped Murderface.

Or Fred.