Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 285162 times)

Lysix

Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #900 on: April 12, 2007, 10:08:42 pm »
I did get a couple of good groups where people weren't asses, like when i had the three hour WSG match which was awesome. But regardless of faction you're better off taking friends, at least then you'll have some chance of winning :)

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
« Reply #901 on: April 12, 2007, 10:14:11 pm »
But regardless of faction you're better off taking friends, at least then you'll have some chance of winning :)

Wise words, my friend, wise words.

Offline Wiinis

• Excuse me, I'm off to play the grand piano
« Reply #902 on: April 12, 2007, 10:21:55 pm »
Battlegrounds without a premade = Pain. Or at least that's how it used to be, most of the time. :p AV was fun on my rogue though, loved sneaking behind the Alliance lines and capping bunkers / gy at Dun Baldar. That, or just Ambushing clothwearers and then dying within 3 seconds. ^^ <3 Good times.

Spiral out, keep going

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #903 on: April 13, 2007, 12:59:14 pm »
I dunno, but it seems the Alliance players in my battle group (Misery I think) are a bit better than average, because Alliance victories are not all too uncommon there.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

MDX

« Reply #904 on: April 13, 2007, 01:16:16 pm »
its cuz the russians are afraid of horde so they make alliance players, fucking idiots.

3 year olds damnit 3FUCKING YEAR OLDS!!

fuck pvp. Bring on the solo.

Almost 46: grind teh fuck!

Offline Valentine Revolution

• Twitter
« Reply #905 on: April 13, 2007, 01:27:45 pm »
I've noticed the horde losing a lot more since BC; probably because half the alliance idiots rolled belfs.

Although, having a good pally in your team is the win.

Lysix

« Reply #906 on: April 13, 2007, 06:39:51 pm »
Anyone else read the 2.10 patchnotes? It's a biggun, theyve got new areas, new arena, tier 6, nerfs and buffs for everyone and such PLUS the 280 percent speed netherdrake mount.

And by tier 6 i mean;

« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 06:45:00 pm by Alixâ„¢ »

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #907 on: April 13, 2007, 07:39:29 pm »
Wow that looks cool... not

Lysix

« Reply #908 on: April 13, 2007, 07:43:45 pm »
You play lineage 2. You don't play this, could you save the sarcy comments please? :)

Offline Afterburn

• Warriors defending, one final stand
    • facebook Page
« Reply #909 on: April 14, 2007, 02:22:52 am »
Afterburn - 70 Human Paladin (Vek'nilash US)
Afterburned - 63 Human Rogue (Vek'nilash US)

Yeah, I'm creative with names.
There's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory.

Lysix

« Reply #910 on: April 14, 2007, 02:25:32 am »
And with race, too. Seriously, why do people even play as humans? It's a fantasy MMO, yet people choose to play the most bland and boring race.

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
« Reply #911 on: April 14, 2007, 02:26:54 am »
And with race, too. Seriously, why do people even play as humans? It's a fantasy MMO, yet people choose to play the most bland and boring race.

...Because they are included as a race in the world? Besides, they are heavily outnumbered by other races. ;) Personally though, I agree that they are boring and bland. ;D
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Lysix

« Reply #912 on: April 14, 2007, 02:28:10 am »
...Because they are included as a race in the world? Besides, they are heavily outnumbered by other races. ;) Personally though, I agree that they are boring and bland. ;D

Each to their own i guess :). I'm always geared towards the elves, which in turn gains me an instantly bad reputation <_<.

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
« Reply #913 on: April 14, 2007, 02:29:27 am »

Each to their own i guess :). I'm always geared towards the elves, which in turn gains me an instantly bad reputation :(.

I ran past a warlock named Alix earlier tonight. Had to bite my tongue not to scream: "Ye lousy bugger of a forum-whore!". Figured there might be more of you. ;D
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Lysix

« Reply #914 on: April 14, 2007, 02:30:49 am »
I ran past a warlock named Alix earlier tonight. Had to bite my tongue not to scream: "Ye lousy bugger of a forum-whore!". Figured there might be more of you. ;D

Haha. Someone Mentioned Gaijin in some context the other day on /2 (not an exactly uncommon word, but not widely used either), makes me instantly think of you. xD

Earlier today, me and teh girl had 4 level 45 mobs on us, which usually we'd clear just barely. Suddenly, a level 43 shaman walks in and takes us both out (not exactly hard). Five minute spirit run later, i see him taking on a level 44 pirate guy, so i ran in and gave him what he deserved.
Met a 49 mage soon after and karma hit me back in the face.
With a frostbolt.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 02:33:19 am by Alixâ„¢ »