Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 297233 times)

Lysix

Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #855 on: March 24, 2007, 06:25:36 pm »
Yesterday was a bad day for WoW.
Left my guild because everyone is an idiot. Level 25s yelling at me because i won't let them come to the SM armoury with me.
Then my party was worse. Nobody except me and teh girl knew what we were doing. The tank expected the shaman to pull mobs with chain lightning which, as far as i know, draws alot of aggro onto them.
Then the group leader decides to leave.

GOOD TIMES.

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
  • "I am mine own Redeemer."
« Reply #856 on: March 24, 2007, 08:07:37 pm »
Yesterday was a bad day for WoW.
Left my guild because everyone is an idiot. Level 25s yelling at me because i won't let them come to the SM armoury with me.
Then my party was worse. Nobody except me and teh girl knew what we were doing. The tank expected the shaman to pull mobs with chain lightning which, as far as i know, draws alot of aggro onto them.
Then the group leader decides to leave.

GOOD TIMES.

Yeah. That's why I'm very selective of my instance parties now. I basically skipped instances until outlands because I knew all gear would get replaced as soon as I hit 58 (and it did). That way I could also run Hellfire Citadel/Coilfang Res/Archondoun (sp?) instances with my friends. Our 5-man party makeup is Warrior, Rogue, Druid, Hunter, Mage. So far we've rocked everything we've touched instance-wise, but were still on the mid 60 instances at the moment. Haven't quite gotten to Shadow Lab and Shattered Halls and such yet.

Im working on leveling at the moment and honor/tokens so I can move into the level 70 HONOR pvp set (which is the same as the gladiator set with slightly less stats. Gladiator 70 is basically the epic version, the pvp honor set is the blue version). Either way, if I can get 4 of 5 peices (or all 5) by 70, when I start working on the arena to get my crossbow (OMFG ownage, highest dps ranged weapon in the game thats been found so far and its slow, which means hard hits with aim shot and perfect for hunters) ill have over 100 resilence, high hp, and great pvp gear.

level 70 pvp is all about STA and resilence THEN damage. You negate SO MUCH damage at level 70 because of resilence. Great part is my 2v2 arena team is a hunter/mage and both of us as far as pvp go, even without crits, can deal high maintained damage with LOADS of crowd control. Hunters tend to have craptons of attack power (as do rogues), and mages tons of +damage. Negated crits dont become a huge impact.

We'll see how it all goes, but so far its a blast and Im looking forward to my hunter Pursuit set.

MDX

« Reply #857 on: March 26, 2007, 03:14:38 am »
God its near impossible to get any run on the go with my 32 shaman, so questing is the main weapon of choice, but when you do get a run on the go and it runs well, best to keep a clientele of those you ran with, so it gets easier and easier to gruop for shit.

Otherwise, fuck instances until youre 50+

fuck them in the bum.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #858 on: March 26, 2007, 03:09:31 pm »
Or just start up wow glider

MDX

« Reply #859 on: March 27, 2007, 12:06:08 pm »
wazza? btw almost 34, man im insane ala level! nah im not i just hate waiting around to be 70.

Offline Wiinis

• Excuse me, I'm off to play the grand piano
« Reply #860 on: March 27, 2007, 01:49:16 pm »
Good god, this game is evul, EVUL I say!

It's simply impossible to quit it. Even if you delete characters, you can get them back if you ask a gm about it within 6 months or something. It seems to me that completely deleting your account is not possible either, I "Cancelled" my account, but when the game time expired it still existed, status "Frozen". And even if you delete WoW from your computer, it's just about one day of installing / patching and you're good to go again.

And the fact that TBC can be bought / downloaded from teh intarwebs probably results in me starting WoW again. ;_;

gg Blizz, that's all I can say. :p

edit: Fixed grammar, have no idea what was going through my head when I wrote that. :p
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 02:18:19 pm by Wiinis »

Spiral out, keep going

Offline Valentine Revolution

• Twitter
« Reply #861 on: March 27, 2007, 02:10:27 pm »
My priest is level 63... getting to 70 is just so hard; I really just can't be bothered >.< But I know I'll keep playing till I get there.
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel'Thalas&n=Nanatsusaya
My mage is level 37 and is my roleplay character. Male blood elves are lovely <3
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Leareth

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
« Reply #863 on: March 27, 2007, 06:06:58 pm »
So, we're posting links to our characters in the amory now? Good idea :)
http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Lightbringer&n=Nizaf

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #864 on: March 27, 2007, 06:33:10 pm »
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Lysix

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #867 on: March 29, 2007, 03:31:47 pm »
http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Akakori

http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Zenohra

Almost got my second level 70; not sure if I can be arsed with getting a third or fourth to the max cap this time though. Time will tell, however.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #868 on: March 29, 2007, 11:11:57 pm »
Time will tell, however.
Yes, time WILL tell, you wow junkie

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #869 on: March 30, 2007, 12:22:56 am »
Time will tell, however.
Yes, time WILL tell, you wow junkie

Nah, this time I won't go mad... much... maybe... that's the truth.