Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 288044 times)

Lysix

Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #840 on: February 22, 2007, 12:38:11 am »
You mean, you don't turn on all four at the same time? And that isn't the final room. When you've killed them all, you get farther in  ;) (You probably know that, but I didn't first time I was there)

Yep! We voted on "extreme handicap mode" to see if we could do it all at once. We died (above) then ressed and finished it off and took the hydra. (:

Offline Indy

« Reply #841 on: February 22, 2007, 12:42:09 am »
You mean, you don't turn on all four at the same time? And that isn't the final room. When you've killed them all, you get farther in  ;) (You probably know that, but I didn't first time I was there)

Yep! We voted on "extreme handicap mode" to see if we could do it all at once. We died (above) then ressed and finished it off and took the hydra. (:

Haha! I still remember the first time, when someone (I think maybe it was me), lit up one of the torches, and suddenly we had 4 turtles comeing our way. And by that time, half the group had already left the instance.
Fun thinking back on that time though, when we where still "young" and ignorant  ;D

Lysix

« Reply #842 on: February 22, 2007, 12:44:28 am »
Haha! I still remember the first time, when someone (I think maybe it was me), lit up one of the torches, and suddenly we had 4 turtles comeing our way. And by that time, half the group had already left the instance.
Fun thinking back on that time though, when we where still "young" and ignorant  ;D

Exactly the same happened for me. I accidently turned them all on and i got shouted at by everyone. We were there for 4 hours (the entire instance) because we were 1/2 levels below the req. Newbie times ftw!

Offline bamFUnk

• 'bout mah dick
« Reply #843 on: March 03, 2007, 06:59:52 am »
hey, is anybody on bloodscalp?  I have a rogue there named Bamfunk.  My account was hacked and i lost all my dollars n such.  I was wondering if anyone could help me out?
In Canada cats grow on trees

MDX

« Reply #844 on: March 05, 2007, 09:48:49 pm »

Remember kids. You DON'T turn on all four torches at the final room of BFD.

weird.. my mates guild is called vindictive, but he's on deathwing, as am i, once i get back, ill be a little biddy ally shaman. fuck the rogue. at least until my shamans 70.

Anyway, if you in fact are on deathwing, and youre in that guild, then you may know of xelindor and or malen; xelindor being malens little brother, and malen being my best mate, and me being without a pc for 3 months so i dunno much about WoW nemore, its all gone. HUZZAH

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
  • "I am mine own Redeemer."
« Reply #845 on: March 08, 2007, 08:21:57 pm »
I've been playing on Alterac Mountains, Blood Elf Hunter (55 as of now).

Haven't been able to play much since last week though. Network got fried at work and we had severe downtime (which we were still here). Means we've been having to catch up on lost production.

Im poopied.

Offline TimeFlower

« Reply #846 on: March 12, 2007, 08:25:17 pm »
the wurst drug ever!
Hold! hammertime!

Offline Ant

• Donated so refic can buy beer
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • It's personal text.
« Reply #847 on: March 12, 2007, 10:00:38 pm »
Actually WoW is an excellent drug, you spend so much time playing and lose so much sleep you become sleep deprived

now sleep deprivation can cause such side effects as hallucenations, paranoia and hysteria

enjoy WoW!
But if one day we meet together while I'm drunk, I promise you to draw a big group sex picture including a lot of forumites. :D

Ich bin ein Berliner, Frankfurter, Hamburger und Bonner

Offline TimeFlower

« Reply #848 on: March 13, 2007, 09:27:36 pm »
nah not realy.. but some state of death it is yeah
Hold! hammertime!

Offline TimeFlower

« Reply #849 on: March 14, 2007, 11:06:04 am »
nah not realy.. but some state of death it is yeah

Going three days without sleep can lead to death.  :P It ruins your immune system, besides.

yeah I know, but I dont think that you are possible to play 3 days, without any pauses
Hold! hammertime!

Lysix

« Reply #850 on: March 14, 2007, 02:45:46 pm »
yeah I know, but I dont think that you are possible to play 3 days, without any pauses

Some people may be able to. Like, the fat guys who don't actually need sleep to function. Just copious amounts of junk food.

Offline TimeFlower

« Reply #851 on: March 15, 2007, 08:44:41 am »

Some people may be able to. Like, the fat guys who don't actually need sleep to function. Just copious amounts of junk food.

And Koreans.
;D ;D ;D
Hold! hammertime!

MDX

« Reply #852 on: March 17, 2007, 07:37:56 pm »
So i realised their guilds called vindicate, not vindictive, i dont care for you presence any longer.

On a brighter note, i have a lvl 24 shaman and counting!

man he looks manly, i wouldnt fight him.. if he was.. er, real.

Offline bamFUnk

• 'bout mah dick
« Reply #853 on: March 24, 2007, 03:42:54 pm »
Does anyone have any suggestions for UI addons for rogues?  I cant seem, to find anything truely helpful
In Canada cats grow on trees

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
« Reply #854 on: March 24, 2007, 04:04:02 pm »
I don't know any that are specifically for rogues, but I can recommend TitanPanel and CT Mod. Very useful features and easy to customize to your own preferences.