Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 309584 times)

Offline Spunky

Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #705 on: August 25, 2006, 11:13:00 am »
Congrats dude :) Now gogogo 60!

If anyone is in battlegroup 1 and plays horde gimmie a shout! We can organise to be in the same AV (and you can see ma sexy body).
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

MDX

« Reply #706 on: August 25, 2006, 03:14:07 pm »
Anybody on deathwing server? and if not, what servers yall on, i never looked properly before because i didnt have the game but now that i do i care.. i really care.

Offline Spunky

« Reply #707 on: August 25, 2006, 03:20:18 pm »
Vyse - 60 Troll Warrior - Emerald Dream - Battlegroup 1
Kakisan - 60 Human Mage - Twilight's Hammer - Battlegroup 1
Kyoushu - 60 Night Elf Rogue - Twilight's Hammer - Battlegroup 1
Matthaus - 48 Human DPSadin - Moonglade - Battlegroup ?
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

MDX

« Reply #708 on: August 26, 2006, 01:38:57 am »
Impressive. shame nobodys on DEATHWING

/cry

* Mecha y Möcha cries

Offline Фраеон

• Je zuigt lul
« Reply #709 on: August 26, 2006, 05:27:30 am »
I have a level 20...ish hunter on Deadwing.

Never play there, though.
A universe where there was no War of Independence because British colonial policy was more enlightened. An American Civil War after which Lincoln wasn't assassinated. A Second World War in which Hitler was. Or where the whole planet was invaded by, I don't know, space lizards or something.

MDX

« Reply #710 on: August 26, 2006, 01:56:53 pm »
Deathwing, you dont even care

* Mecha y Möcha cries

MDX

« Reply #711 on: August 29, 2006, 02:08:37 pm »
the ONLY thread i read in arcade and its STILL laying dormant?

START TALKING PEOPLE!

what you think of the new outdoor pvp?

Offline Spunky

« Reply #712 on: August 29, 2006, 03:14:39 pm »
I haven't had chance to try it. I walked by some towers in EPL and saw no one defending them or doing anythign tbh. But with our server being massively imblanced to the alliance, it makes world pvp abit of a one sided fight.

I will try silithus tonight!

Offline Asor

• There is something in the darkness... lurking
« Reply #713 on: August 29, 2006, 04:39:00 pm »
http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?ForumName=wow-suggestion-en&ThreadID=249685

Support me!

p.s. I'm 60, now take me to ZG! >_<
Yes, there are programs to change the in-game models, but they are illegal. Altho there is addons that change the colors of equipment like that black netherwind and so on. There are also addons that put sound files in the game, I remember seeing a rogue video where the player had a mortal kombat mod that went FATALITY when your target was killed by a eviscerate crit or so. It also said FINISH HIM! when you had 5 combo points :P
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.

<Stormy-> oh god, I need boxers which has a print "Violator" on it
<@Asor> altho I think more fitting would be "Through the Looking Glass", amirite?

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #714 on: August 29, 2006, 06:21:26 pm »
If you just use WoW model viewer, you can extract and rename models at your leisure, without Blizz being able to do anything, as they can't scan for files on your PC, only for active processes.

BTW, first post in this here wow thread. Sven, 60 dr00d <Eden Aurorae> - Tarren Mill EU, Alliance
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline Valentine Revolution

• Twitter
« Reply #715 on: August 30, 2006, 09:21:44 am »
I was riding through EPL yesterday and alliance had all the towers. None of us horde can really be arsed with it, there's so many alliance that we can't hope to win. It was a good idea I suppose but with faction imbalance being the way it is, it seems a bit pointless. Been having lagspikes all over the shop as well, I was in Andorhal and, me being me, pulled badly and aggroed half the town (although not the uber-elite guy thank goodness), then all of a sudden eveything freezes and there's me, a restro druid and a rogue surrounded by about 6 mobs, one elite and then bang! Dead.

Just transferred my druid to Moonglade for some RP fun. I have my human warlock there too but I need to think up a character for her, whereas I've been RPing my druid even when she was on a PvP server (yes, I actually spent half-hour running across Mulgore in bear form with the kodo, because I'm a fucking nerd, alright?)

And the WoW model viewer doesn't come in juicy Mac flavour :(

Offline Spunky

« Reply #716 on: August 30, 2006, 02:06:55 pm »
Maelin. I'm desbrate. I'm almost willing to give sexual favors. For the love of god take me to get some epix! My ass has been handed to me so many times in 60 pvp!

Giv Zin'Rohk or Barbarous Blade, Quick Strike Ring, Onslaught Belt, Flameguard Gauntlets! I have 40g! Thats 10g per epic! Sounds fair to me........ >_>

Anyone ranked today? I won't be anywhere enar rank 9, too busy grinding money >_< And i failed at that too cause plate costs too much to repair!

Offline Asor

• There is something in the darkness... lurking
« Reply #717 on: August 30, 2006, 03:36:10 pm »
Maelin. I'm desbrate. I'm almost willing to give sexual favors. For the love of god take me to get some epix! My ass has been handed to me so many times in 60 pvp!

Giv Zin'Rohk or Barbarous Blade, Quick Strike Ring, Onslaught Belt, Flameguard Gauntlets! I have 40g! Thats 10g per epic! Sounds fair to me........ >_>

Anyone ranked today? I won't be anywhere enar rank 9, too busy grinding money >_< And i failed at that too cause plate costs too much to repair!
Psst psst, if you have skinning you might wanna take look at http://www.freewarcraftguides.com/500_gold_with_skinning.php dont have skinning and i havent really played for a while, so i dont know how good/bad the spot is, but im sure if that place is really that good, you will be racking the money in no time ;O
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.

<Stormy-> oh god, I need boxers which has a print "Violator" on it
<@Asor> altho I think more fitting would be "Through the Looking Glass", amirite?

Offline Spunky

« Reply #718 on: August 30, 2006, 04:06:02 pm »
No skinning, only mining :(

MDX

« Reply #719 on: August 30, 2006, 10:50:00 pm »

Psst psst, if you have skinning you might wanna take look at http://www.freewarcraftguides.com/500_gold_with_skinning.php dont have skinning and i havent really played for a while, so i dont know how good/bad the spot is, but im sure if that place is really that good, you will be racking the money in no time ;O

That.. is...
O_O

brb.*runs to felwood*