Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 298189 times)

MDX

Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #675 on: August 06, 2006, 03:46:19 pm »
 what? link me to something thatll make your name visible, if the case is infact that your name ISNT ? ? ? ? ?

Offline Фраеон

• Je zuigt lul
« Reply #676 on: August 06, 2006, 09:08:08 pm »
My nick was in halfwidth katakana. Just about anyone with Windows XP should also have the required characters to view them. :P
« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 09:10:19 pm by Фраеон »
A universe where there was no War of Independence because British colonial policy was more enlightened. An American Civil War after which Lincoln wasn't assassinated. A Second World War in which Hitler was. Or where the whole planet was invaded by, I don't know, space lizards or something.

MDX

« Reply #677 on: August 06, 2006, 09:20:23 pm »
Was? hmmm Фраеон?

I see that fine, thats character map lovin right there.

Offline Spunky

« Reply #678 on: August 07, 2006, 11:12:30 am »
Anyway, it seems Blizzard fucked up and i lost all my honor for friday. I didn't no pvp on wed/thursday and pvped all night friday to make it up... so on saturday i have a grand total of 12k honor which is pathetic (guildies were on 100k+).

I did alot of pvp on sunday and managed to grab another 22k honor.

Respeccing mortal strike from fury and finding it much easier to pvp with now. Just need to stick my weapon skill up, goto LBRS and hit lvl 58 for my 4 pieces of equip waiting in the bank :)
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

MDX

« Reply #679 on: August 07, 2006, 09:41:21 pm »
From what ive seen, its alot easier to play WoW after going through it once up to lvl 60. then making another char knowing how to get to the top, and knowing what you want, where to get it etc.

My friend has an insane warlock 55 lvl on deathwing, so yea.. proud of him *tear*

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #680 on: August 07, 2006, 09:58:44 pm »
Oh yes definately. The first time your like, "Oh wha'ts this? How do I do this?" and it takes a while. Any following characters you storm through cos you know how the game works now, even if you swap factions. I have 2 levels 60s, a 54 and a 52. If I wasn't working and raiding with one of my 60s I could easily get them all to 60 in a week or so.

Offline Asor

• There is something in the darkness... lurking
« Reply #681 on: August 08, 2006, 12:13:12 am »
Respeccing mortal strike from fury and finding it much easier to pvp with now. Just need to stick my weapon skill up, goto LBRS and hit lvl 58 for my 4 pieces of equip waiting in the bank :)
Yeah, Mortal Strike is much better for pvp when your gear aitn that great, but when ye start racking dem epic items, you will be ripping people a new one with fury spec(well, with epics you rip em a new one with mortal strike too, but not the point :P). I have a 60 fury warrior just waiting me to start raiding with her :P, I even might get to the best guild on the server(also the best finnish guild there is), the Exploding Labrats if I would make application O_o, got lots of friends in there and used to belong to the guild.

But anyways, I <3 Fury spec and Fury song :D
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.

<Stormy-> oh god, I need boxers which has a print "Violator" on it
<@Asor> altho I think more fitting would be "Through the Looking Glass", amirite?

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #682 on: August 08, 2006, 12:51:37 am »
I got a ten day trial, but i need a credit card, can someone post their credit card number so i can use that

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #683 on: August 08, 2006, 12:51:50 am »
 :D

MDX

« Reply #684 on: August 08, 2006, 02:35:07 am »
Murder. Your way. soon.

Offline MMM_Donola

« Reply #685 on: August 20, 2006, 08:43:12 pm »
Worthless hijack : Spunky you're such a slack, doing ZF quests at level 58!  ;D
Not dead, just the worlds worst lurker.

Its all fun and games until somebody gets a FAIL!

Maelin, Undead 'lock, Emerald Dream EU
Perry_Cox_MD : Some Steam games, COD4, Gears of War, UT3, Kongregate
pcg_donola/pcg_dono : Other Steam games, various others
AD_Dono : Warcraft 3 TFT

MDX

« Reply #686 on: August 20, 2006, 09:39:35 pm »
YEAH SPUNKY.

Here ill be playing world of warcraft on my new pc soon D:D:D:D::DDOU ADNAI OGNAOIGINAOGNAEOIGN OIM EXCITED.

Offline Spunky

« Reply #687 on: August 21, 2006, 11:23:19 am »
Shut it! I needed to complete an ancient quest i didn't realise was linked to an uber stamina plate helm. But you know what? IT WAS ALL FOR NOTHING!

I'm gona ding 60 on Tuesday/Wednesday so i can start farming for my Helm of Valor, muhahaha. Then Spaulders of Valor and schwing, the rest is rank 8 pvp armour and pvp rep rewards. Look out 60 pvp, i'm coming!

<---->
 <---->
   ||||
    ||         <- This is my boomstick! 2 handed mace. Love it.
    ||
    ||         <- With fiery Enchant :( Not crusader
    ||

p.s. Maelin, since your guild is so uber take me to ZG plix and give me Zinrock or the Halberd of Smiting. kthx
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 11:31:33 am by Spunky »
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

MDX

« Reply #688 on: August 21, 2006, 11:39:19 pm »
YEAH MAELIN.

Soon now.. the pc is crawling its way to me.

MDX

« Reply #689 on: August 22, 2006, 12:43:39 am »
Anybody up for maiming bill clinton? the real one? just to prove a point?