Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 303443 times)

Offline Armakuni

• ARMAKUNI [SAYS]
Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #570 on: July 03, 2006, 10:47:03 am »
Well my guild is up now but Blizzard didnt like my name so i had to change it :P
And i dont think flameshocker is a boss cause there is like 8+ of them in UC all the time, sometimes even a Pallid horror appears and casts fear on everyone!

Offline Spunky

« Reply #571 on: July 03, 2006, 11:43:48 am »
SHhhhhhhh! i'm trying to make him out to be this big uber evil dude!

Hes 50 feet high! With fricken lasers shooting out of his eyes!
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline bamFUnk

• 'bout mah dick
« Reply #572 on: July 03, 2006, 05:34:39 pm »
with a gun that shoots flaming swords
In Canada cats grow on trees

Lexx

« Reply #573 on: July 03, 2006, 06:47:45 pm »
Which, in turn, shoot flaming bees?

Offline Spunky

« Reply #574 on: July 03, 2006, 06:51:01 pm »
Has anyone seen that new epic axe yet that increases spell damage? Sounds uber! Get a paladin with that so the real DPS'ers can do better 8) Frostbolt spam.
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline bamFUnk

• 'bout mah dick
« Reply #575 on: July 04, 2006, 01:00:37 am »
totems totems totems FROSTSHOCK!

Offline Crickstar

« Reply #576 on: July 05, 2006, 07:45:24 am »
Ill use my Epic N please

Drops off Maexxna in the Spider Wing

Offline Spunky

« Reply #577 on: July 05, 2006, 11:03:50 am »
Need. The most ultimate and bestest weapon in the world... whats the betting stupid paladins win it in our guild...

Offline bamFUnk

• 'bout mah dick
« Reply #578 on: July 06, 2006, 12:38:33 am »
SCREENSHOT CONTEST

who can make the coolest/funniest screenshots eh, eh?  unfortunatly mine are really big and i don't feel like resising them :(

me standing in a fire thing in SW

Offline Spunky

« Reply #579 on: July 06, 2006, 11:06:00 am »
My computer died and i lost my screen shots :'( A year of screenshots... gone... *cry*

Offline bamFUnk

• 'bout mah dick
« Reply #580 on: July 06, 2006, 07:11:40 pm »
ouch, that sucks. :(

Offline Kasumi-Astra

• Square Moon
« Reply #581 on: July 07, 2006, 11:10:35 am »
My Warlock on Quel'Thalas is now level 41, and now my main. I'm going to think carefully about transfering my Druid on Twilight's Hammer if the opportunity arrises, but I'm not so sure yet.
I would be grinding my Warlock on, but I only ever play her with another character of SpiderChii's. Because of my lack of time, I only like playing in this arrangement, because I get the maximum enjoyment out of the time available.

Does anyone else play like this, or have strange playing habits?

Offline Spunky

« Reply #582 on: July 07, 2006, 11:37:44 am »
I have my main (kakisan) on TH hammer who i normally playing all the time. When something angers me with TH (normally guild leadership) i take a break and goto my RP character. Stay with RP for 2 weeks then go back to TH.

We have horde characters on ED who we all used to play together but then suddenly everyone stopped playing (i think we started raiding) and some people just didn't want to level past 39. But me and Akakori loved those characters so we agree to play with each other and do pvp, quests or instances together.

Its only recently thise has changed for me, i got mad at TH, went to RP, went back to TH, got even more mad and quit raiding. Now i play my horde character on my own since i'm bored of RP and i have no reason to go on TH if i'm ot raiding.

Thats my 3 characters in a nut shell lol.

Offline Valentine Revolution

• Twitter
« Reply #583 on: July 07, 2006, 11:58:32 am »
Too... many.... alts...

Well Nanatsusaya is my holy priest who I only really play with Kasumi's warlock, unless I can get some PvP in ( I <3 BG healing). My main, Shinare, is a hunter, lvl 54, and I really can't be bothered to play her anymore. I tried doing a bit of rep grinding and I just got bored. So then I have Kaorin, lvl 27 shammie who's only for PvP but our server's getting to the point where the only BGs going are lvl 60 or the 10-19 twinkfest.

So, I rolled RP. Started a dwarf priest Nurian on Moonglade, but got to lvl 14 and ran out of quests to do. Rolled a undead mage Calandria after that, started writing a story for her, and I'm enjoying her quite a bit, except in WSG (damn alliance graveyard campers >:( ) It's really lonely horde-side though, so I rolled a human warrior Jaren, sat in Goldshire for an evening and met a furblog saying she wanted to eat me, a 'lost' princess of Stormwind, a group of vampires and some guy who's a dragon in disguise and was trying to impress two nightelf ladies to kept laughing at him. So... I dunno what to do now. Probably keep the RP mage for a bit, get to lvl 20 at least. I just really wanted to have a alliance character since most of my others are Horde (If I have to do WC one more time I'm gonna kill something, and it won;t be the Murloc'O'Doom) but I just can't handle the noobs :(

Offline Armakuni

• ARMAKUNI [SAYS]
« Reply #584 on: July 07, 2006, 01:17:53 pm »
well since my old server "bloodscalp" died more or less and on that server i had like 5 lvl 60s -.-

So i started on warsong only to realize it was like 90% russians there so that was a problem not understanding anything.

After that i started on deathwing which is great actually, rolled a mage and played him to 5k from lvl 30 and then i started a priest and played him to lvl 5 got bored and rolled a warrior, played him to lvl 36 got bored since i already got 2 lvl 60 warriors on another server -.-
Rolled an hunter and REALLY enjoyed it ^^ funny shit

lvl 24 atm probably 26+ tomorrow