Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 297321 times)

MDX

Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #525 on: June 17, 2006, 10:12:26 am »
Shamans are ridicolous, the most over powered class in the game, by a mile.

I'm waiting for the day they fix it. Because its just silly really.

You're new to the game, its natural to see them as overpowered. Once you get to the higher levels you realise there are ways to kick the living crap out of them. Remember, WoW requires no skill from the player at all, it's practicly button bashing when it comes to PvP.

nah ive been watching my friend play for the past year and a half. I now see that his warlock can destroy them, but instant heal is still stupid.

Lysander

« Reply #526 on: June 17, 2006, 11:00:20 am »
nah ive been watching my friend play for the past year and a half. I now see that his warlock can destroy them, but instant heal is still stupid.

Druids can instant heal, too.

MDX

« Reply #527 on: June 17, 2006, 06:04:22 pm »
(I'm outta my league here, i just want to keep this thread alive.. i love it too much.)

WELL! WOULD YOU SAY THEYRE BETTER THAN SHAMANNNNS EHHH!!?

Post count: 5666.. the NUMBER OF THE FEAST! *rains burgers onto you all, cept vegos*

Offline bamFUnk

• 'bout mah dick
« Reply #528 on: June 17, 2006, 06:55:54 pm »
Shamans are ridicolous, the most over powered class in the game, by a mile.

I'm waiting for the day they fix it. Because its just silly really.

You're new to the game, its natural to see them as overpowered. Once you get to the higher levels you realise there are ways to kick the living crap out of them. Remember, WoW requires no skill from the player at all, it's practicly button bashing when it comes to PvP.
there is some strategy to it, you have to time attacks and stoof, and know when to come in and who to sap and so on
In Canada cats grow on trees

MDX

« Reply #529 on: June 17, 2006, 06:57:11 pm »
speak on.. *sits back with cloud crown*

Lysander

« Reply #530 on: June 17, 2006, 11:27:28 pm »
there is some strategy to it, you have to time attacks and stoof, and know when to come in and who to sap and so on
Well in comparison to most MMORPGS, WoW is the easiest ever. I got my girlfriend to play it today and she's a level 7 hunter. Within minutes she knew how to use the hunters mark, attack with ranged and already got to 20 on fishing.

Offline bamFUnk

• 'bout mah dick
« Reply #531 on: June 18, 2006, 05:01:05 am »
It's a good mix cuz its easy to get the hang of, yet its very in depth.  I also have played City of Heros/Villans @ my cousins house and those games were not that much harder to get the hang of.

MDX

« Reply #532 on: June 18, 2006, 01:37:44 pm »
fishing. ha!

My rogues working on skinning and leatherworking, and if had been playing everyday i would be level 30 right now, but nooOOOoo. Whats more, youre best getting profession classes that are useful in your favour, either for weapons, armour, or financial *alchemy and herbalism etc to train up and one day sell ultra expension potions, ive seen the prices for some, theyre insane, but people pay for them. its neat.*

For now i will stick with skinning and leatherworking until i can skill no higher in the two.. which will be a long time, or until i have no use for making my own armour etc, which will never cease to be both useful for me and my wallet in the game.

Offline bamFUnk

• 'bout mah dick
« Reply #533 on: June 20, 2006, 12:46:30 am »
i have herb/alch for my rouge mainly for the healing potions, but yeah

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime

Offline bamFUnk

• 'bout mah dick
« Reply #535 on: June 20, 2006, 04:32:06 am »
THATS HORRIBLE...LY awsome?  if that kid was so obsessed about the game, then he had it coming(no disrespect to him but...)  thats pretty crazy.  If you laugh, your going to hell ;)

Offline Spunky

« Reply #536 on: June 21, 2006, 01:02:04 pm »
WoW has always been designed to be an easy game.

Lets see if you still say that when 40 people are attacking a boss, who every 20 seconds uses an attack that either kills the raid instantly, or half's their HP and stuns for 8 seconds.

If not tranq shotted does double damage and hits for 5K+.

Debuffs the raid every 10 seconds with one of 5 debuffs. One eats your mana and slows you down. One means damage taken by fire is double, another stuns you for 4 seconds every so often, another does 250 damage every 3 seconds and another and a 5th i can't remember.

If you get 5 debuffs then you turn into a minion of the boss who wtf pwns the entire raid.

Ontop of this the boss has MASSIVE magic resistance to all schools but one and changes every 15 seconds. So you have to test 5 schools of magic, tell everyone and spam it before it changes.

The boss is also untauntable :)
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline Zilir

« Reply #537 on: June 21, 2006, 01:53:16 pm »
Chromaggus is weak...

Offline Spunky

« Reply #538 on: June 21, 2006, 04:23:17 pm »
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #539 on: June 21, 2006, 05:13:37 pm »
Chromaggus is phat...

Fixed.

Chromaggus hurts :\'(

And the worst thing is that I don\'t even need any loot from him. He\'s just in my way to Nefarian gets.