Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 285039 times)

Offline Kasumi-Astra

• Square Moon
Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #495 on: June 10, 2006, 11:43:05 am »
Battlegrounds are full of shit fullstop. I started an Alliance PVP alt with a PVP guild in an attempt to try to change that, and play with people who knew what they were doing. I never actually got to play with them, because they all leveled way too fast (I can't say this is massively important in PVP). I won two matches.

So I now have a Tauren druid. Yay for me.

MDX

« Reply #496 on: June 10, 2006, 12:04:26 pm »
I will not be playing so much now because im not allowed lol, my mum says i play it too much, even though im running it on 256 of RAM and can only move one step every 10 seconds in some places. *sigh* went into BGs and couldn't move AT ALL. got mauled by an undead rogue.. who i coulda wiped easy and also a warrior got away when i was just about to finish him.. i lagged while chasing and all of a sudden he was gone..

>((((!!!!!!

Lysander

« Reply #497 on: June 10, 2006, 12:26:49 pm »
my mum says i play it too much,

My mum said that too. But eventually she realised that i wasn't going to stop playing, as my PC is in my room. ;)

MDX

« Reply #498 on: June 10, 2006, 12:32:44 pm »
i need a pc in my room.

Offline Spunky

« Reply #499 on: June 12, 2006, 03:53:44 pm »
I'd just like to explain how amazing Hammer of Wrath is. Do we have any paladins here?

In WSG its just so damn useful. The horde are running away with the flag, at 25% hp i start to hammer the button for Wrath so that the moment he touches 20% hp the one second cast starts and boom, hes out of their. Whereas warriors might get "out of range" messages.

Fighting gets alot easier when all you have to do is knock someone from 100% to 20% hp instead of 100% to 0%. I've had two people survive my hammer of wrath and they were both warriors (high HP).

A problem with the hammer of wrath is it costs 300 mana. My flash of light costs 90 mana and seal of command (lasts 30 seconds) is 129 mana to just put some comparisons in.

I have recently respecced to Seal of Command/Reckoning. Haven't had a chance to play with it yet though. For none paladins, if you get critted you gain an extra attack immediately (It resets your weapon speed). It stacks 5 times so you can do a normal hit + 5 swings and with Seal of Righteousness, it puts in 11-40 holy damage on each hit or Seal of Command for weapon damage procsx6.

Since my computer recently broke too i can't play properly on my lesser gaming machine, i need scrolling combat text to tell me how many crits i've received. Can't wait to fight a rogue :D
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Lysander

« Reply #500 on: June 12, 2006, 07:31:34 pm »
I only ever play for a few hours at a time. Unless the instance run goes on for longer than i though, in which case I'll stay till we clear it. I rarely play properly, though, I'm usually just messing around rather than questing.

Offline Asor

• There is something in the darkness... lurking
« Reply #501 on: June 14, 2006, 02:08:09 am »
I play WoW alot too, but cant really at the moment cause I have some problems with my computer cooling. Why does all this stuff have to happen when I want to start raiding and pvping seriously with my mage?!? :D
But anyways, Im pretty much playing WoW just to kill time and until games like Age of Conan and Warhammer Online come out :(.

What servers are ye guys playing in?
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.

<Stormy-> oh god, I need boxers which has a print "Violator" on it
<@Asor> altho I think more fitting would be "Through the Looking Glass", amirite?

MDX

« Reply #502 on: June 14, 2006, 02:22:55 am »
I play on neptulon under "Dokiir" 24 lvl human rogue.

Atm im not playing as i have too much work to do and dont have access to the game in my house anymore, again.

Fucking rents.

Offline bamFUnk

• 'bout mah dick
« Reply #503 on: June 14, 2006, 03:57:35 am »
I have 22 gnome rogue named "bamfunk".  I haven't been able to play for a long time, and i had just gotten the game.  I forget the server i am on, but i think it starts with a "v" or something. My parents stole the game as well when i got a bad progress report.  I think the last time I played was on Feb vacation, and I started in like Dec.

*I'll be able to play in the summer*
*I checked and the server is Kalecgos*
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 04:28:22 am by bamFUnk »
In Canada cats grow on trees

Offline Valentine Revolution

• Twitter
« Reply #504 on: June 14, 2006, 06:48:24 pm »
Most of my characters are on Quel'Thalas-EU; Shinare, lvl 50 troll hunter, Nanatsusaya lvl 36 undead priest (Holy PvP priest and proud ^^) and Kaorin, lvl 26 orc shaman. Just started a dwarf priest (Nurian)  and undead mage (Calandria) on Moonglade-EU, just to test the RP waters ;)

Lysander

« Reply #505 on: June 14, 2006, 07:08:17 pm »
Shattered Hand was my original home, but i live on Genjuros now (migrated, the queues were 1000+ each day). Me and a group of friends are starting horde alts on another server soon, though.

Offline bamFUnk

• 'bout mah dick
« Reply #506 on: June 15, 2006, 10:57:53 pm »
i don't get why so many people have like 5 different characters.  Can you really get bored of them that fast? (not sarchasm, i havent played that long so i wouldn't know)
In Canada cats grow on trees

Lysander

« Reply #507 on: June 15, 2006, 11:07:32 pm »
Thats why i only play one character.

Offline Valentine Revolution

• Twitter
« Reply #508 on: June 15, 2006, 11:16:17 pm »
Well my priest I only play with me girlfriend, my hunter was just gonna be for low-level PvP but ended up carrying her on anyway so I made a shaman for PvP instead. Got uber-bored with my hunter tho so I started RP, first with dwarf but got fed up of alliance noobs so rerolled horde. I'm a horde girl at heart, just can't get into alliance.

Lysander

« Reply #509 on: June 15, 2006, 11:19:36 pm »