Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 314760 times)

Lysander

Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #465 on: June 04, 2006, 10:35:42 pm »
Rogues annoy the crap out of me. Specially when the lagged ones circle round me. Because targetting them is made impossible when they spaz out around the place.

Offline Spunky

« Reply #466 on: June 05, 2006, 11:28:45 am »
Welcome MDX, have fun and don't forget to run Deadmines a million times so you can get Van Cleef's Sword (Twice) and a full Blackened Defias Set!
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

MDX

« Reply #467 on: June 05, 2006, 04:45:39 pm »
Rogues annoy the crap out of me. Specially when the lagged ones circle round me. Because targetting them is made impossible when they spaz out around the place.

hehe, MOO HA HA HA HA! Lagged running, thats how i roll! I'm gonna be the bestest, somehow.. somewhere.. *gazes afar*

Welcome MDX, have fun and don't forget to run Deadmines a million times so you can get Van Cleef's Sword (Twice) and a full Blackened Defias Set!

Thanks =) yeah my lvl 60 pala mate and 52 warlock mate are running me through deadmines over and over until i get high enough level to do it by myself, or with a small group anyway. I am pretty well kitted for a level 17.

Lysander

« Reply #468 on: June 05, 2006, 06:44:27 pm »
Thanks =) yeah my lvl 60 pala mate and 52 warlock mate are running me through deadmines over and over until i get high enough level to do it by myself, or with a small group anyway. I am pretty well kitted for a level 17.

Try not to party too much with higher leveled people like your 60 friend. You get far less exp.

MDX

« Reply #469 on: June 05, 2006, 06:47:33 pm »
yeah i've already came to that lol.. but its ok, i joined a guild just as i logged off earlier lol, not sure if itll be  good or not, but ive got a few blues on me at 17, they seemed pretty friendly.

Lysander

« Reply #470 on: June 05, 2006, 07:08:49 pm »
As long as you don't have to resort to PUGs then you're safe. :)

Offline Spunky

« Reply #471 on: June 06, 2006, 11:02:09 am »
I've never joined a random guild before. I think it sounds really interesting though cause you have no idea who anyone is.

I'm going to be doing it with my role play character but i haven't found a guild yet that RP's in their guild chat too.
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline Valentine Revolution

• Twitter
« Reply #472 on: June 06, 2006, 11:29:09 am »
Guilds are cool. The guild I'm in on Quel'Thalas is just a random one that advertised in the Barrens; but its still pretty small so we're getting to know each other quite well :) I started a little dwarf priest on Moonglade; might join a guild with her but I'm still new to the whole RP thing. We'll see ;)

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #473 on: June 06, 2006, 01:28:28 pm »
Guilds are cool. The guild I\'m in on Quel\'Thalas is just a random one that advertised in the Barrens; but its still pretty small so we\'re getting to know each other quite well :) I started a little dwarf priest on Moonglade; might join a guild with her but I\'m still new to the whole RP thing. We\'ll see ;)

Good choice on Moonglade!

I have a druid on there and helped make a guild with some random people (the server was brand new back then). The guild became one of the Top 5 alliance guilds over time, but recently fell apart as everyone wanted to go in different directions. Now there are just 18 of us left in The Sodality. :(

MDX

« Reply #474 on: June 06, 2006, 02:22:32 pm »
lol i got one honor kill yesterday without realising it was an honor kill...

Tauren Shaman 60 invaded lakeshire, got his ass wiped.. strangely because alot of 60 horde had been coming in and destroying us. But i ran up and attacked him with my lvl 18 (now 19 and nearly 20) and sprinted off teehee, but just for hitting him i got honor.. like i did fuck all damage on him, the rest of the people destroyed him.. weird.. for me, im a noob remember.

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #475 on: June 06, 2006, 02:35:53 pm »
Good stuff, though that Kill will amount to about 1 honor point this week. Compare that to the tens of thousands the big people get per week and you start to feel very small. Frankly, I suck at PvP, I\'m not fast enough.

MDX

« Reply #476 on: June 06, 2006, 02:48:00 pm »
as i rogue im hoping to train up to be good enough to PvP, is that a long shot for rogues or are they fully capable if not well suited to PvPing?

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #477 on: June 06, 2006, 03:01:08 pm »
Rogues have always been considered the best for PvP. Because once a rogue is on you, they tend to finish you. They can only target one at a time, so they tend to gets the full points of killing you fully. (You may or may not know but the more damage you\'ve dealt to the player when the die the more honor points you receive). Rogue PvP is better in the world tho, battlegrounds are a bit more specialized towards teamwork.

Offline Valentine Revolution

• Twitter
« Reply #478 on: June 06, 2006, 03:17:36 pm »
My priest hates rogues; they keep her stunned and just twack away till dead. They're not much of a problem for my hunter though; depends who gets first shot. Give the battlegrounds a go, really good fun.

MDX

« Reply #479 on: June 07, 2006, 03:39:08 am »
Well im only lvl 21 atm, basically 22.. but when i get a new pc and start playing it in better quality, ill definetly head that way. atm on my month free trial thing. so yeah.. this fun could be killed shortly.