Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 303619 times)

MDX

Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #435 on: May 13, 2006, 02:37:24 am »
nice vid lysix, i was a media studies ace student though so youll never beat my ultimate lvl 80 skills. yes, im a whole world ahead of you, muhahaahahaa.

Actually though, nice.

Offline Spunky

« Reply #436 on: May 17, 2006, 11:10:40 am »
Whats this? Errors in BWL you say? GG BLIZ!

Our guilds MT gets d/ced along with many other guild members when they enter BWL. According to the WoW technical forums, alot of people get this error. Anything being done to fix it? Don't be STUPID!
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline Spunky

« Reply #437 on: May 22, 2006, 11:25:15 am »
Weee downed Razorgore in our new guild.

Is anyone els ein a raiding guild and whats your progress?
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Lysander

« Reply #438 on: May 22, 2006, 06:31:48 pm »
nice vid lysix, i was a media studies ace student though so youll never beat my ultimate lvl 80 skills. yes, im a whole world ahead of you.

I didn't even intend to submit it for coursework, i just hadn't made anything else and had two days before the due date. :P
Ph33r my pro windows movie maker skillz!11

Is anyone els ein a raiding guild and whats your progress?

I'll be raiding once my exams are done. Man, i miss WoW..
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 06:34:15 pm by Lysix »

MDX

« Reply #439 on: May 23, 2006, 12:23:52 pm »
hahahaahah im so close to having a pc that can play this game its unbelieveable.

Offline Spunky

« Reply #440 on: May 23, 2006, 12:46:55 pm »
Make a god damn char on Twilight's Hammer! >_< Trust me! You will regret it in the long run! Everyone does!

"Omg i want to transfer to your server, mines so boring." DAMN RIGHT YOU DO, heard this so very very much!

Aka, on a scale of 1 to Awesome, how would you rate our server?

MDX

« Reply #441 on: May 23, 2006, 12:56:15 pm »
well my best friends on the nept server so hes gonna help me with my char a good bittttt :)!

Offline Valentine Revolution

• Twitter
« Reply #442 on: May 23, 2006, 12:58:47 pm »
* Spider Chii is so glad she isn't playing on TH anymore

Bloody gankers, I'm PvE all the way now :) Started a bit of RP as well, but on a PvPRP server because I'm stupid, but the only PvERP servers are either full, or the recommended one is a migration server so I'm not sure where to go. Might wait a (long) bit for a new RP server to pop up. Its something to do while I'm bored of my main (she's lvl 47, but I keep running out of quests to do). I did try rolling a shaman for low-level BG but I just keep getting WFTPWND by alliance twinked rogues *shakes fist*

MDX

« Reply #443 on: May 23, 2006, 01:34:22 pm »
* megadokyö also shakes your fist

well here, i didnt know there was RPPVE servers!

Lysander

« Reply #444 on: May 23, 2006, 01:45:50 pm »
* Spider Chii is so glad she isn't playing on TH anymore

Bloody gankers, I'm PvE all the way now :) Started a bit of RP

Gankers suck. But as you near 60 the tables start to turn. I've had fun aplenty paying regular visits to tarren mill and burninating all the lowbies that stray from the path. ;)
As for RP...Wel..the only time i made a character on an RP server was when i logged in to seeing five naked Night Elf females dancing in front of me. SCARRED FOR LIFE!

Offline Spunky

« Reply #445 on: May 23, 2006, 01:56:10 pm »
I ahve an RP PvE character, hes my break time character who i can jsut sit and relax on, drinking a few beers in a tavern with some sexy night elfs.

The community overall seems nicer in a PvE server but i hate the fact i see an alliance player and i can't KICK THE CRAP OUTA HIS FACE GODDAMNIT! *fustraction* Bring it bubble boi.

Ganking in a PvP server is an annoyounce (sp?) yes, but when you get past that and reach 60, it gets alot better i think since the best PVP is found on a PVP server, and when the world fo Azeroth gets boring, theres nothing like decimating a few hordies with some 2500 crit fireballs (+ignite).

As i've said before i've heard bad bad things about neptulon since it was migrated from my server a long while ago and was known for its raiding hardcore guilds.

All my friends on Neptulon are migrating back to TH as soon as open migration opens. My other friends from netulon who arn't migrating quit the game they hated it so much.

By the way, whats your friends name and which guild is he in?

MDX

« Reply #446 on: May 23, 2006, 02:03:48 pm »
well he's using his new char at the minute, Malen, 51 human warlock. He says all servers are shit in some ways, but tbh i have a char on his server and all my time playing there, and trust me ive gotten on a good few times, ive never had any real bother. and hes played through a lvl 60 on that server and is on a 51 with another now, so meh. i don't see the problem, he has a good few on many servers like, so he knows teh deal. he's been playin for over a year, well over.

Lysander

« Reply #447 on: May 23, 2006, 02:05:19 pm »
lolomgwtf lets all migrate to the same server and make a guild named MACHINAE SUPREMACY. originality!

MDX

« Reply #448 on: May 23, 2006, 02:09:23 pm »
that is genius, little know about them, and when the beeg leets ask "heydudeliketotallywhytheguildnameyo?"

we'll be like "yo mofunk we PWN THE SOUND WAVES BYEARING UP TO THE SOUND OF THE www.machinaesupremacy.com !!! YOEWWW!!"

then explode on their asses.

Lysander

« Reply #449 on: May 23, 2006, 02:11:46 pm »
Exactly! We'll be advertising, AND pwning! Win win!