Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 285858 times)

Offline Spunky

Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #390 on: May 03, 2006, 01:15:15 pm »
Save your damn money and buy a pc!

I run it on a pc with a nvidea 4800GT, thats 4 years old now and it works perfectly! 3200, 1gb ram.
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

MDX

« Reply #391 on: May 03, 2006, 01:15:55 pm »
blah.. effort.

Offline Spunky

« Reply #392 on: May 03, 2006, 01:18:59 pm »
Case: £20
Processor: £60-80
G card: £100
Ram: £60-80
Drive: £15
HDD: £40
Mobo: £50

Computer £350.
WoW priceless.
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

MDX

« Reply #393 on: May 03, 2006, 01:35:10 pm »
id have to get a new monitor, this ones fucked

Offline Spunky

« Reply #394 on: May 03, 2006, 02:00:13 pm »
id have to get a new monitor, this ones fucked

+£200 or get a CRT off ebay for a fiver. (£20+ delivery)

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #395 on: May 03, 2006, 02:03:52 pm »
Go Dell Alienware!!!!!!

lol

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #396 on: May 03, 2006, 02:53:52 pm »
well ive bit the bullet.. im reinstalling WoW..  :-\

cant live without it apparently...

/cry

least you can install it, my pc told me to back off with that 4 Disc set and stick to solitare =(

so i actually have a copy of WoW, i just dont have a pc to play it on. Commence Poking of fun.

i feel your pain  :-\
<WereVolvo> moar sid! new album sux! music vid sux! machinae are sellouts! where i find crappack lulz? when is page getting updated? gief moar free songs plx. zomg plz come to the US/UK/Mars/Alpha Centauri! when r u guyz gonna do a tour? i think u shuld come to this festival it wuld be gr8!

Offline Spunky

« Reply #397 on: May 03, 2006, 03:15:29 pm »
well ive bit the bullet.. im reinstalling WoW..  :-\

cant live without it apparently...

/cry

least you can install it, my pc told me to back off with that 4 Disc set and stick to solitare =(

so i actually have a copy of WoW, i just dont have a pc to play it on. Commence Poking of fun.

i feel your pain  :-\

/cast FlashHeal( Rank7)

MDX

« Reply #398 on: May 03, 2006, 03:22:12 pm »
thank you spunky and dimiko (itll stick.. just watch), alas.. i dont think your healing casts can take away this pain..

*massive sigh*

Offline Viherminttu

« Reply #399 on: May 03, 2006, 03:27:44 pm »
thank you spunky and dimiko (itll stick.. just watch), alas.. i dont think your healing casts can take away this pain..

*massive sigh*

dimiko.. i like it  :D
<WereVolvo> moar sid! new album sux! music vid sux! machinae are sellouts! where i find crappack lulz? when is page getting updated? gief moar free songs plx. zomg plz come to the US/UK/Mars/Alpha Centauri! when r u guyz gonna do a tour? i think u shuld come to this festival it wuld be gr8!

Offline Spunky

« Reply #400 on: May 03, 2006, 03:28:47 pm »
/cast GreaterHeal( Rank 11)

!!!

MDX

« Reply #401 on: May 03, 2006, 03:29:34 pm »
your valiant efforts earn you 5 dragonpies. fresh from the caverns of salvaged messages.

Offline Spunky

« Reply #402 on: May 04, 2006, 04:48:34 pm »
http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-realm-twilightshammer-en&t=38832&p=1&tmp=1#post38832

AMAZING NEWS!

Quote from: Blizzard
Upcoming Character-Transfer Service
On top of our efforts to evenly disperse our player population through coordinated realm transfers and migrations, we’ve begun testing our paid character-transfer feature. Scheduled to go live this summer, this feature will allow players to move their characters, within certain restrictions, to a realm of their choosing. This means that players will now be able to join their friends on other realms without the need to wait for a pre-set mass realm transfer. In addition, this will also contribute to a balancing of the player load from realm to realm, which again is a specific way for us to reduce realm queues and lag. We know that many players are eager for this service to be implemented, so we’ll share further details as soon as more information becomes available.

See you all on Twilight's Hammer!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 06:05:46 pm by Spunky »

Offline MMM_Donola

« Reply #403 on: May 04, 2006, 10:11:58 pm »
http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-realm-twilightshammer-en&t=38832&p=1&tmp=1#post38832

AMAZING NEWS!

Quote from: Blizzard
Upcoming Character-Transfer Service
On top of our efforts to evenly disperse our player population through coordinated realm transfers and migrations, we’ve begun testing our paid character-transfer feature. Scheduled to go live this summer, this feature will allow players to move their characters, within certain restrictions, to a realm of their choosing. This means that players will now be able to join their friends on other realms without the need to wait for a pre-set mass realm transfer. In addition, this will also contribute to a balancing of the player load from realm to realm, which again is a specific way for us to reduce realm queues and lag. We know that many players are eager for this service to be implemented, so we’ll share further details as soon as more information becomes available.

See you all on Twilight's Hammer!

Only after i get my full BWL set so i can defend against the alliance zerg Spunky  ;)

* MMM_Donola hands MDX a healthstone and casts soulstone

Time to raid ebay! Bring your resist gear...
Not dead, just the worlds worst lurker.

Its all fun and games until somebody gets a FAIL!

Maelin, Undead 'lock, Emerald Dream EU
Perry_Cox_MD : Some Steam games, COD4, Gears of War, UT3, Kongregate
pcg_donola/pcg_dono : Other Steam games, various others
AD_Dono : Warcraft 3 TFT

Offline Spunky

« Reply #404 on: May 05, 2006, 05:01:01 pm »