Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 303434 times)

Lysix

Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #1845 on: August 18, 2008, 02:21:08 am »
Moheeheeko-lvl 30 human warrior-

default alliance race and default class. NICEEEEEEEEEEEE  [:

oh and i got to 30 in 2 days....bitches!

i only just hit 29 and ive been playing this druid for two weeks. something is wrong with you!

Offline Moheeheeko

• Stick 'em with the pointy end.
« Reply #1846 on: August 18, 2008, 06:50:10 am »

i only just hit 29 and ive been playing this druid for two weeks. something is wrong with you!
hey, it works out!.
and ive been leveling with triple xp, look it up, its legit

"Jesus Christ, or so I have been led to believe from the revelations he has apparently made on this forum, fucks kittens. Or possibly cats."-Fiindil

Offline Aeon

« Reply #1847 on: August 18, 2008, 02:40:54 pm »
Shattered Hand, huh?...
Well, if you ever run into a lvl 70 draenei warrior named Dreaniec, please /slap him from me and tell him that C-man sends greetings. He'll understand ;)

EDIT: eh, why does it have to be so expensive... Turns out I cannot afford another 2 months of playing for 90zł because the summer break is almost over and I have to buy another set of books for the upcoming school year from my savings. Bugger.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 02:55:28 pm by Aeon »
No more WoW references. WoW is evil.

Offline Moheeheeko

« Reply #1848 on: August 18, 2008, 08:39:13 pm »
i have a feeling there will bne a lot of people taking a few months off just for that very reason

"Jesus Christ, or so I have been led to believe from the revelations he has apparently made on this forum, fucks kittens. Or possibly cats."-Fiindil

Lysix

« Reply #1849 on: August 18, 2008, 09:30:42 pm »
ive been leveling with triple xp, look it up, its legit

why do you say that as if i accused you of cheating? :/

Offline Moheeheeko

« Reply #1850 on: August 19, 2008, 07:16:45 am »
idk, lol, just because i know thats the first thing that would come to mind if you didnt know what was going on, that and there have been a few people online accusing me of cheating.  nothing personal, just covering all my bases.

Offline Moheeheeko

« Reply #1851 on: August 23, 2008, 11:35:48 pm »
WotLK talents are up on the blizzard site......wow...just wow....fury spec warriors are going to freaking DESTROY stuff

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
« Reply #1852 on: August 23, 2008, 11:51:49 pm »
WotLK talents are up on the blizzard site......wow...just wow....fury spec warriors are going to freaking DESTROY stuff

Erm, maybe it's just me but haven't those talents, like, been up on the European World of Warcraft site for like a month now? o_O

Offline Moheeheeko

« Reply #1853 on: August 24, 2008, 08:04:32 am »
they are the newest thing on the news reel on the blizzard site, soooooooooooo idk

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
« Reply #1854 on: August 24, 2008, 08:47:58 am »
Odd. Really odd. I mean, Europe usually gets new infoz and all that much later than the US.

Offline megadokyo

• Everybody gets one.
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • Ima ween!
    • HyperDuck SoundWorks
« Reply #1855 on: August 25, 2008, 11:47:04 pm »
idk, lol, just because i know thats the first thing that would come to mind if you didnt know what was going on, that and there have been a few people online accusing me of cheating.  nothing personal, just covering all my bases.

You're a special cookie, glad to see something around here is edible.

Well, i recently quit only to rejoin the Worlddd of Warcraft. Shame on me? Maybe so, playing a hunter at the moment, even though for the longest time i despised hunters. But yeah, easiest farm to 70 so far (i'm 32, lets not get ahead of ourselves)

Tis really just a "what if", to see if Death Knights and Lich Kings are really as good as they say they will be. We shall see. If not,  (stares menacingly at rope)

Yes.. only one true option.

Sling WoW in a roped up box over a cliff and live out my life WoW free. Hang myself? Don't be stupid.

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #1856 on: August 26, 2008, 12:15:27 am »
I just started playing again this Sunday. Today we took Kalecgos down for the first time, which reminded me of all the good things about the game. I think I'll keep playing for some time now.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Offline Muckwuddly

« Reply #1857 on: August 26, 2008, 01:05:28 pm »

hey, it works out!.

I've heard of that!
Isn't it that someone are to invite you to WoW, and then you get to play a week with 3x XP, and he gets a free month?

I've started playing yesterday! I was with a couple of friends, and we decided to start a party.
I'm gonna be a tauren-warrior-tank. Anyone got tips for that? I've never been a tank.

Offline Moheeheeko

« Reply #1858 on: August 27, 2008, 01:33:47 am »

hey, it works out!.

I've heard of that!
Isn't it that someone are to invite you to WoW, and then you get to play a week with 3x XP, and he gets a free month?

I've started playing yesterday! I was with a couple of friends, and we decided to start a party.
I'm gonna be a tauren-warrior-tank. Anyone got tips for that? I've never been a tank.
mostly correct, its that for 90 days when we party up and so long as no monster (or quest!) is grey difficulty for us, we get x3 xp, or till one of my characters hits 60, and when i buy 2 months he gets a unique mount

Offline Muckwuddly

« Reply #1859 on: August 27, 2008, 08:56:42 am »

hey, it works out!.

I've heard of that!

mostly correct, its that for 90 days when we party up and so long as no monster (or quest!) is grey difficulty for us, we get x3 xp, or till one of my characters hits 60, and when i buy 2 months he gets a unique mount

OH SHIT! That's pretty neat.