Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 309400 times)

Lysix

Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #1455 on: October 05, 2007, 05:58:59 pm »
2 far cnt ress lol

MDX

« Reply #1456 on: October 05, 2007, 06:03:48 pm »
lol, a lamey, but a goody.

Lysix

« Reply #1457 on: October 10, 2007, 02:28:00 am »
on the mish to get my dungeon set. IF ONLY SOME OF IT ACTUALLY DROPPED.

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
« Reply #1458 on: October 10, 2007, 05:19:07 pm »
<3 the Brewfest - the free beer is just a minor bonus, the really cool thing about it is the Swift Brewfest Ram which I just got :D Looks so fun for a female blood elf.

Lysix

« Reply #1459 on: October 10, 2007, 09:08:24 pm »
IF YOU WANT A RAM THEN REROLL ALLIANCE YOU HEATHEN

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
« Reply #1460 on: October 10, 2007, 11:26:25 pm »
It's not a ram I want, it's the brewfest ram.

Lysix

« Reply #1461 on: October 10, 2007, 11:49:29 pm »
its still a ram though, heathen!

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #1462 on: October 11, 2007, 12:28:08 am »
I can ram someone if you want?

MDX

« Reply #1463 on: October 18, 2007, 11:21:54 am »
You will do nothing of the sort.

Ive been wow-less for 6 weeks now, maybe more, im not counting. But the cunting services over here are screwing students with delays, royally. I do believe my guild are passed their patience with my situation but are holding onto me regardless. Annoying really but nothing i can do about it, i think i mighta forgot how to play.

lolDIDIEVERKNOWLIKEWTFLOL!

Yes, i did.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #1464 on: October 18, 2007, 11:34:00 am »
Finally got my account back up yesterday, played like 30 mins before i went to sleep. Hopefully my girl will cancel on me tonight so i can do some hardcore grinding.

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
  • "I am mine own Redeemer."
« Reply #1465 on: October 18, 2007, 05:00:17 pm »
Finally got my account back up yesterday, played like 30 mins before i went to sleep. Hopefully my girl will cancel on me tonight so i can do some hardcore grinding.

You might be a WoW addict, if....

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #1466 on: October 18, 2007, 05:54:43 pm »
I canceled on her? Yeah i might...

(.. be a wow addict if i did that.)

Lysix

« Reply #1467 on: October 18, 2007, 06:00:38 pm »
no, its more the fact you're HOPING she does. :P
in other news, account frozen, cba to renew. endgame is so goddamn boring.

MDX

« Reply #1468 on: October 19, 2007, 01:30:39 pm »
Yeah right, see you soon.

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
  • "I am mine own Redeemer."
« Reply #1469 on: October 19, 2007, 05:50:39 pm »
I'm back playing. My hunter is driving me nuts because hes effectively broken In 2v2 and 3v3 without the right class combos. Sad too, I step into a BG and I can out damage the second slot by 30-40%. Full gladiator w/cross bow, full PvP epics... and I feel like a scrub in 2v2 with most partners. It's not that I cant shread things with constant flowing pain, it's that I can be LOS'd too easily by a healer and can't really burst well enough to get through priest or resto druid heals. The changes to 2.3 should really REALLY help me out in 2v2 (if not make me slightly OP in 5v5, we'll find out). Other than the annoyances, thanks to having decent partners (even if they arnt ideal class partners) and pretty much maxed out gear I'm still doing okay in the arena. I fell out of Gladiator title though in 2v2, I'd like to get that back up... but it's difficult with a frost mage *Note: Frost mages rock, just not in 2v2 with hunters*. If I can get another full glad warlock partner it'll be easy.

Other than that, I'm leveling up MY warlock and my girlfriend is leveling a shadow priest. Bout to ding 42 on my warlock. I've put my newer shaman (50ish) on the back burner until 2.3 and she's get her paladin on standby (64) until 2.3 as well I believe. Right now we'd rather go ahead and focus on capping our honor and arena points on our hunter/frost mage for 2.3 and hopefully get our warlock/priest combo up to 70 before 2.3 as well.

Given the state of the PTR (and it's bug list as long as the patch notes themselves) I think we have PLENTY of time to get these characters to 70, cap out of our arena points, and at the very least get a nice chunk of honor. I dunno if we'll hit the 75K honor cap, but I should have enough to grab a few pieces of vindicators. If I can get two pieces of vindicators I'll be content. That will let my hunter snag the new Hunter only 2hander axe (so sexy and only 1000 arena points since we have to drop the same amount of points on our xbow as warriors do their two handers) and two pieces of season 3 arena armor as well as two pieces of vindicator pvp honor epics. That's 5 pieces of super sexy gear to start the season off with and I'll be pretty damned close to getting a fourth piece of season 3 gear. No complaints.

I've pretty much stopped raiding entirely in favor of PvP. It's just more fun, but then again my realm kinda sucks as far as progression and decent raiders go.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 05:56:07 pm by Drakonis »