Author Topic: Initial D Talk.  (Read 2443 times)

Offline Prothetic

• Initial D Is Life.
Initial D Talk.
« on: February 08, 2005, 12:04:33 am »
Any Initial D players feel free to discuss and post your times here, I'm a pretty well seasoned driver and am here for help if anyone needs any :)

Akagi DH: 2:23.7xx (GC8V)
Akina DH: 3:01.3xx (GC8V)
Akina Snow DH: 3:22.3xx (Celica)
Irohazaka DH: 3:00.5xx (Evo4)
Akina DH Wet: 3:03.7xx (GC8V)
The Magic Was Killed By Corruption.

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
Re:Initial D Talk.
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2005, 01:40:49 am »
HOW MANY $#@!ING PEOPLE ARE GOING TO USE THAT AVATAR?

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I've only played Initial D once, and I lost miserably :P
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

chompy

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2005, 05:06:36 am »
I've heard that was a pretty bad game, which one are your talking about the Arcade version or the el cheapo pc version? I've played neither

Yahoo!!!
Evil person 1: I have better breaking power then you then I am surley to win this downhill uphill battle in my underpowered leet car with my skills in placing my tyre in the gutter to wreak the car and to gain speed and to be the best car breaking person. therefore i will surley win.

Good person 1: That is true we will have a hard battle. Flashes to images of car breaking whilst cornering.

Good person 2: so your saying if i can break good I can win this. I never thought about it that way

Good person 1: yes the key to drving any track is to be able to break good and drive much slower then everyone else to be able to win. *Flashes to cutscene of car breaking around corner*

Evil person: I wish I had those skills.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2005, 05:28:07 am by chompy »

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2005, 06:21:03 am »
The arcade one, I'm guessing. The show is pretty leet tho'.
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."