Author Topic: Fucking computer runnign too hot  (Read 3494 times)

chompy

Fucking computer runnign too hot
« on: February 07, 2005, 08:00:00 am »
I have a 2500 Barton, running at 2800 with silent Heat Sink fan. Now at 5pm it is running at 60 Degrees celcius, with cover off it is running at 54 degrees. FFS stop beeping with the cover one.

Offline Moheeheeko

• Stick 'em with the pointy end.
Re:Fucking computer runnign too hot
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2005, 06:11:00 pm »
do what my friend did, GET 8 FANS!!!!!!! it sounds like a fucking jet engine but it runs at about 25. p.s. his processor is overclocked about the same

"Jesus Christ, or so I have been led to believe from the revelations he has apparently made on this forum, fucks kittens. Or possibly cats."-Fiindil

Offline Bates

• Forum Legend
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • Bateman 2.0
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2005, 06:39:51 pm »
Is 60 degrees really that hot? Maybe you can check that on some hardware site and just turn that BIOS beeping off.

Smeagol

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2005, 07:19:19 pm »
do what my friend did, GET 8 FANS!!!!!!! it sounds like a fucking jet engine but it runs at about 25. p.s. his processor is overclocked about the same

i have 6, and a seperatew one just for my graphics card! ;D

chompy

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2005, 05:05:30 am »
Mind you it is about 34 degrees at the moment and I only have two fans connected. The fans that are connected are HSF fan and the power supply fan. I had disconnected the two other internal ones becuase they were noisy.

I was thinking but I too know a person with multiple fans in his computer. I'd imagine it sounds like a hovercraft starting up.

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2005, 05:11:56 pm »
I'm currently using an old cpu cooler on my brand new AMD 3200. So I'm having to blow a 9 inch office fan into the side of the case.

~waits for eBuyer to send fans~