Author Topic: Gaming Monthly: February  (Read 6242 times)

Offline wolvy1

• I'm a llama!
Re:Gaming Monthly: February
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2005, 11:49:05 pm »
Played Star Wars Battlefront, beat all the scenarios in like 3 days, and now I'm bored of it and need a new game.

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2005, 12:07:38 am »
I have a bag!

been playing world of warcraft, on en22 now (had to leave my night elf behind since my friends are all horde) and my undead rogue is coming along nicely

:o All you are becoming Horde?

We're all becoming Alliance.

We'll see you in the wilds of Azeroth!

IF (and thats a big if) i play it at retail i might go night elf again but we'll see  

chompy

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2005, 11:20:51 am »
I've been playing a bit of No One Live Forever 2 - A spy in H.A.R.M.S way. Which is quite a decent game as I only picked it up for 20AUD fully boxed with manual and all. I'd recommend it especially if before it didn't work on your computer before and you had upgraded it, so you can now enjoy it to its fullest.

Offline Moheeheeko

• Stick 'em with the pointy end.
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2005, 06:09:25 pm »
iv been playing Cn'C generals. its pretty good, troops are really kinda poorly animated though like..i think i could have mad one of the infantry models for that game. all in all..it sucking up all my free time (like every other rts i've played) ;D also ive been playing Jn'G...omnigun....OHH OMNIGUN!!!!!

"Jesus Christ, or so I have been led to believe from the revelations he has apparently made on this forum, fucks kittens. Or possibly cats."-Fiindil