Author Topic: Tour plans  (Read 5061 times)

Offline Layson Juravis

• R.I.P. Max
Re:Tour plans
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2003, 05:06:24 am »
Ahhh, Machinae Supremacy live.  ;D

*pause*

I'd reaaaaaallly love that you know. However, I don't really have hopes of seeing you in Canada in the near future, it would be a dang trek for a gig. However, I am going to Europe for 3 months during the Summer of 2004. Maybe I'd be lucky enough to find myself in the same place as the band then :D

But really, message to the band: Your music is a whole lot more inspiring than the majority of what is commonly heard. Most people I've shared your music with were quick to give you guys a stamp of approval, which is more than I can say about some highly regarded bands. Keep pushing and you'll get your breaks, because you, *gents*, deserve them!

Layson
Another visitor...
Stay a while...
Stay forever!!

Mouhouhouhahaha

Offline robert

• Baka
  • Band Member
  • \,,/_(o-O)_,,i,.
    • Machinae Supremacy
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2003, 11:38:13 am »
Thank you.

It's my job to keep SID elite.

---

<WereVolvo> you can't brain today, you have the dumb?

Offline neoblAze

• Fan of the month - April 2003!
  • nes enhanced
    • neoblaze online
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2003, 02:14:58 pm »
The Gathering in Norway next year(in the easter....). Its usually held at "The Vikingship" in Hamar.
Its a pretty big LAN, and there are usually some kind of band playing at least one of the days. PPOT played on this years venue....

Its not as "1337" as The Assembly(the assembly usually have better demo compos...TG have more gamers...and game compos); INSERT INTO yabbse_messages (ID_MSG, ID_TOPIC, ID_MEMBER, subject, posterName, posterEmail, posterTime, posterIP, smiliesEnabled, modifiedTime, modifiedName, body, icon, attachmentSize, attachmentFilename) VALUES but its still pretty cool... I was there in 97,98 and 99.

The Gathering would be an awesome idea. I really thinky you guys could up your fanbase there. I've been there 98, 99, 00, 01 and 02. I wasn't there this year due to work, but I'll most definately be there next year.

Unfortunately, some people don't like to be disturbed while they're playing Counterstrike, those asshats.

Offline Spunky

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2003, 10:22:25 pm »
Thats an easy one, take the network cable out and wave it infront of them "Either you listen or i stand on this"  ;)
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2003, 01:30:31 am »
well if uve taken the cable out already it doesnt really matter if you stand on it...

Offline neoblAze

• Fan of the month - April 2003!
  • nes enhanced
    • neoblaze online
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2003, 10:30:41 am »
Thats an easy one, take the network cable out and wave it infront of them "Either you listen or i stand on this"  ;)

Yeah. Pwnd.