Author Topic: Aloah, from Hawii  (Read 11042 times)

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
Re:Aloah, from Hawii
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2005, 02:03:55 pm »
ah, by the way, bearfoot, your turn to do the next hotseat!

~pokes Bearfoot~

I've never had really bad sunburn. I'm either wearing far too many clothes, even on a beach. Or if I do strip down, it usually comes over cloudy and rains. When I was in Florida thats all it ever did (and no, it wasn't hurricane season)

Smeagol

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2005, 07:16:09 pm »
i never get sunburn cos i just can't stay still for longer than 10 minutes at a time

chompy

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2005, 05:32:58 am »
i never get sunburn cos i just can't stay still for longer than 10 minutes at a time
Rofle I imagine smeagol being a vampire. Someone opens his window and hisses at them and starts to get feral. The he falls on the floor and starts to roll around. Keep out the light it burns!!

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2005, 07:54:24 am »
Rofle I imagine smeagol being a vampire. Someone opens his window and hisses at them and starts to get feral. The he falls on the floor and starts to roll around. Keep out the light it burns!!
Followed by bursting into brief flames and falling to the ground as a pile of dust. This is why I don't go outside.
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

chompy

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2005, 11:04:58 am »
I don't blame you it is very bright outside esceially if you spend all day indoors being blineded by the light from the keyboard LEDS or the broghtness of the monitorz0r.

--drunkz0rs090--

Smeagol

« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2005, 06:39:01 pm »

that is what happens, yes. Did you get someone to place a webcam in my school or something?

I dislike the sunlight.... 'tis too bright