Author Topic: Dubbel-CD for a friend  (Read 8442 times)

Offline Valentine Revolution

• Twitter
Re:Dubbel-CD for a friend
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2004, 12:32:57 am »
Its weird though, because I don't like listening to Deus Ex Machinae on shuffle, I much prefer listening to it in order o_O It just makes more sense that way.

chompy

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2004, 01:13:31 am »
There is the shuffle function on foobar but it has never seemed to work as well as the shuffle function on Winamp. I tend to get the same songs again and again.

Another thing that bugs me about foobar:
 - doesn't count the total play time of the tracks on your computer

Smeagol

« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2004, 02:52:22 am »
bout time we got SOMETHING after all ;)

Offline PrescriptiveBarony

• Machinae Prime
  • Let there be blacklight.
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2004, 12:55:56 pm »
* DullGreyAndEndless is a recent iTunes convert.... but then again i have to be, since I'm also a recent iPod buyer. Damn that's awesome. Especially the "MaSu" playlist... Machinae, Masugn, Life Force, Garden of Concrete...  108 songs of Swedish gold...

As for the promo cd burning, it's obviously too late now, but i wanted to concur with the idea of attack music first...  the sample is a great beginner. conversely, and possibly preferably for me, earthbound with its humorous intro would draw in any new listener, plus it's a damn awesome song.

* DullGreyAndEndless starts singing.... sometimes i curse that i was born a cripple....

Annnnd something classic and awesome second... hero perchance. Sidstyler should be kept in reserve, maybe after both Sidologies, which i would have concurrent... hmmmmmm.... I never had this problem, because i always used mp3 cds, and now i can fit as many as i want on the ipod. yummers.

Quote from: Drakonis
Everybody should just <3.

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2004, 01:04:56 pm »
I actually started with Derelict - being as it's an intro. Then the real stuff began with A-Apocalytica cos it's instrumental and it has the radio sounds at the start. Then I had Hero, Sidstyler, Origin and FFNv2 cos I have the alternative versions on the second disc.

The first disc ends with The Great Giana Sisters and the second disc begins with Masquerade and ends with Sid ep.3.

Then. The alternative versions and crap pack stuff, then the smurf versions, then SttR and LoS cos they're brand new bonuses.

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2004, 01:40:18 am »
the smurf versions
I've heard tales of these... what are they?
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

chompy

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2004, 11:44:49 am »
the smurf versions
They hurt my ears. Think normal much compress in the ratio of about 3:2 or 2:3. where a 3minute is turned into a 2 minute song.

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2004, 02:34:48 pm »
the smurf versions

They're in the crappack. Just get one of our friendly fellow forumers to give u a linky to download them. I'd thought u'd have them by now...

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2004, 06:18:35 pm »
the smurf versions

They're in the crappack. Just get one of our friendly fellow forumers to give u a linky to download them. I'd thought u'd have them by now...
I have like, half of the crap pack.
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Smeagol

« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2004, 11:19:17 pm »
I have like, 3 songs out of the crap pack! (Chuck Rock, awesome and Hero instrumental.....it's Hero FFS don't need to say anything else)

EDIT: And about songs hurting ears?

Try and Run Kitty Run, a WC3 custom map, the best version has a chipmunk cover of In The End by Linkin Park, so fuckin funny.....and ear bleeding
« Last Edit: November 16, 2004, 11:20:19 pm by Smeagol »