Author Topic: furry  (Read 16070 times)

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
Re:furry
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2004, 02:03:26 am »
That pic is rockin', the wings are a really interesting touch ^_^ If anyone ever gets really bored, I want a pic of bunnygirl me. I think I'm quite rabbit-like, cute and docile on the outside but damn fierce when cornered and with nymphomaniac tendences ;)

Heh, I think I might have a go. I'm bored enough. Can you imagine what you're wearing at all?

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2004, 07:28:16 am »
*quotes Flinthoof's "Roomies"*

Bhhhhhhunnnies....

(In other words, sure!)
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Offline Valentine Revolution

• Twitter
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2004, 09:33:14 am »
That pic is rockin', the wings are a really interesting touch ^_^ If anyone ever gets really bored, I want a pic of bunnygirl me. I think I'm quite rabbit-like, cute and docile on the outside but damn fierce when cornered and with nymphomaniac tendences ;)

Heh, I think I might have a go. I'm bored enough. Can you imagine what you're wearing at all?

Er... I never really thought about it. Something white I think, definately white ears and paws. Otherwise I'm not really bothered. ^_^

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2004, 01:14:30 pm »

Er... I never really thought about it. Something white I think, definately white ears and paws. Otherwise I'm not really bothered. ^_^

Oh, you want color now? I'm not sure I wanna color it in, I'm even worse at coloring :-\

Right at the moment, everything is white, with shades of grey. I'll show you it soon.

1928: Fleming finds Penicillin

Offline Bearfoot

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2004, 08:37:18 pm »
I'm a fair hand at digital coloring if you want me to take a stab at it.  As long as it's not increadably intricate shading I should be able to make it look good.

I did this and though the outcome is more a result of the friend who drew and inked it being really good, I did the coloring...

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/rennefaire/
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2004, 10:55:31 pm »
Aye that's cool.

But I think I'm okay with coloring in photoshop. The thing is: I don't have a scanner, so when if VR asks me to color it in all I can offer is pencil crayons :-\ And although I think I'm okay at coloring with crayons, I don't wanna do it to this picture...

Anyway, it's white, like she wanted - just with shades of grey...

• Twitter
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2004, 11:40:09 pm »
No, I don't want colour, its just that people assume I want black ears because I'm dark-haired thats all ^_^ I can't wait to see it.

Offline Boaz

• Its good to be home with friends!
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2004, 11:32:25 pm »
who is that a picture of VR?
The basic instincts of all guys in the wild:
1) Get big sticks
2) SMASH THE SHISTA OUT OF THINGS
3) Make fire
4) Burninate

Offline Turtle

• I'm a turtle!
    • Turtle's Site
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2004, 11:38:08 pm »
Thought it was in this thread, but I can't find it.  Her avatar is that guy from Powerman 5000 I believe.

Offline Boaz

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2004, 11:44:20 pm »
oooooooooooooooooooo wait VR witha guy picture i just realised! FALLOUT U HAVE A CHANCE!
1) Get big sticks
3) Make fire
4) Burninate

• Twitter
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2004, 09:58:13 pm »
Yeah, that avatar is definitely not me. If I looked like him, I'd be a very happy Chad ^_^

Offline Boaz

« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2004, 10:35:19 pm »
theres always plastic surgery:P no thats sick but i needed to say it
1) Get big sticks
3) Make fire
4) Burninate

Offline Bearfoot

« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2004, 10:47:50 pm »
You haven't seen "The barbie project" have you?  Rather disgustingly sad when an attractive woman literally decides she wants enough plastic surgery to look like a barbie doll.

The sad thing is that she got a husband shortly after the project was finished...
Hellen Kieller

Lexx β

• Twitter
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2004, 10:55:01 pm »
Yeah I saw pics of that, its very sad. Like that catguy. I mean I love pictures and dressing up and stuff, but I think some things are a little too farout for me.

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2004, 11:02:38 pm »
Yeah I saw pics of that, its very sad. Like that catguy. I mean I love pictures and dressing up and stuff, but I think some things are a little too farout for me.

Yeah, I've seen the catguy: he is way far too far too far....

Well, I made a first step last night. We had a specially devoted anime night and I took my drawing notebook along with me. I let people have a look thru - this is the first time I've ever shown anybody any of my drawings, i'm very shy - and I was delighted to find that everybody thougfht I was good :D

Quite scary showing people stuff, including people who do'nt know I'm a fur :-\ Tho one girl friend of mine said "Oh so you're a fur? What are ya?"
She wasn't put off at all; she knew my mate is a fur, but not me, until last night. She's so hot......