Author Topic: furry  (Read 15969 times)

Offline Turtle

• I'm a turtle!
    • Turtle's Site
Re:furry
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2004, 09:07:51 am »
I think I read somewhere that they sell the suits they use after they make the videos.  Perfect holiday present ::)

Offline Kasumi-Astra

• Square Moon
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2004, 11:07:28 pm »

Now CGed ;D

Offline ПФББЧ

• Has lovely moobs
« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2004, 06:40:32 pm »
My gay freind that thinks im 'cute' has come out and said he's a furry. should i worry about getting yiifed?
^____________________^
               \__/

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2004, 10:23:40 pm »
No more than you should worry about getting fucked by anyone.

I seriously dobut that if you say "I don't want any" He'll persue the issue.

My gay freind that thinks im 'cute' has come out and said he's a furry. should i worry about getting yiifed?
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Offline Turtle

• I'm a turtle!
    • Turtle's Site
« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2004, 03:43:59 am »
Yiff != rape.

Offline Bearfoot

« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2004, 05:58:44 am »
No, yiff=sex.

Yiff is a furr term that is interchangable with either the word 'Horny" or "Sex."

To "Yiff" someone is to have sex with them, not rape them.

to "Feel yiffy" Is to feel horny.

And now you know,

And knowing is half the battle.
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2004, 06:43:45 am »

And now you know,

the other half is not getting yiffraped am i rite
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline Bearfoot

« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2004, 08:51:01 am »
*sighs and bangs his head on a wall a bit*
Hellen Kieller

Lexx β

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2004, 04:05:58 pm »

And now you know,

the other half is not getting yiffraped am i rite

i think the other half might be understanding and acceptance but what do i know

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2004, 11:03:46 pm »
Me and my mate keep finding people who know other furs. It seems everyone one's at least one fur, even if they have'nt yet announced it. It's not as rare as it may seem (or it might be that our friends all come from wierd backgrounds). One friend's brother is a fur, another person we know randomly brought it up in conversation talking about two people she knows...

Also, my mate has classed me as an Animal Fur (cos I like real animals); INSERT INTO yabbse_messages (ID_MSG, ID_TOPIC, ID_MEMBER, subject, posterName, posterEmail, posterTime, posterIP, smiliesEnabled, modifiedTime, modifiedName, body, icon, attachmentSize, attachmentFilename) VALUES while he's a Anthro Fur (his highlight is anthros); while other types are Fandom Furs (do it for the meets and fursuiting); INSERT INTO yabbse_messages (ID_MSG, ID_TOPIC, ID_MEMBER, subject, posterName, posterEmail, posterTime, posterIP, smiliesEnabled, modifiedTime, modifiedName, body, icon, attachmentSize, attachmentFilename) VALUES Spiritual Furs (Bearfoot); INSERT INTO yabbse_messages (ID_MSG, ID_TOPIC, ID_MEMBER, subject, posterName, posterEmail, posterTime, posterIP, smiliesEnabled, modifiedTime, modifiedName, body, icon, attachmentSize, attachmentFilename) VALUES Anime Furs (catgirl plus) and Passive Furs.

Offline Bearfoot

« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2004, 11:23:59 pm »
YOu're right there, Laser, but it's usually not quite as simple as that.  I mean, dispite some fur's claims, we're human beings and human beings are very very complex creatures.

I mean, take me for example.  Under your classifactions I started out spiritual, and while I'm still spiritual I wandered into "The fandom" (Which is, in some circles interchangable with "Furries.") While maintaining a strong core of "Animal fur" (I've always found animals easier to get along with than humans.)  Now, about 15 years after I found my spirituality, I'm leaning into the lifestylers..

Unfortunately, the lifestylers have a rather bad name in "The fandom" because they tend to embrace things that some people aren't comfortable with.  Polygamy <sp?> Being the big one.  

I'm not going to try to defend myself from attacks on my personal spiritual beliefs as long as it's recgonised that "Lifestylers"  aren't even a majority of the people who consider themselves furs.

I know you can love more than one person.  I know this because I have loved more than one person.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand.

Yes, there are a lot of furries.  A lot of us at some point in our lives are afraid to "Come out of the closet" because of the general perception of Furs as potrayed by the mass media. (weirdos, freaks)

There's also a lot of internal problems.  The Society of furs is split into quite a few levels, from the Burned furs (Everyone who doesn't fit my idea of what a fur is isn't a fur.  Everyone who doesn't fit my idea of what a fur is is doing irreparable harm to the fandom.)  To the lifestylers (Basically, "Do your own thing.")  Needless to say such opposing viewpoints don't settle well with eachother.

I've become a bit of everythign, really.  And that's the problem.  You can't just pigenhole people into neat lables.  Because we don't work that way.  

In other words, we're complex creatures.  Very complex.

Oh, your mate has a pretty good overview, but those catagories don't even begin to describe all the furs.  from therianthrops to yiff hounds, there's all sorts of people who call themselves "furs."  

It's one of our greatest strengths, but it's also one of our biggest problems.

(Oh, and in case you're wondering.  Therianthropy is a very fancy way of sayign "Werecreature."
Hellen Kieller

Lexx β

Offline Turtle

• I'm a turtle!
    • Turtle's Site
« Reply #86 on: November 25, 2004, 01:47:24 pm »
When I say "Yiff != rape," the "!=" means "doesn't equal."  Sorry for the misunderstanding...  Programmer talk ;)

Yeah, pigeonholing doesn't really work.  I'm sort of an Anthro/Anime/Passive...  But it can't really be explained in general  terms like that.

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #87 on: November 25, 2004, 08:20:48 pm »
Of course it cannot be generalised like that. I never  said that he claimed this to be the definitive definition of furs everywhere. Not in the slightest. I'm a strong believer in people's diversity; but i do like to see groupings/generalizations, if only to laugh at the flaws.

Offline Bearfoot

« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2004, 11:55:42 pm »
I didn't think you thought that way Laser, it was for those of you that may not know you who were persuing the threads that I said that.

Like the vast majority of people here (100% is the majority, right?)  You're cool with me...

And sorry about the programming SNAFU.  I jumped to conclusions... don't think I even saw the exclimation point.
Hellen Kieller

Lexx β