Author Topic: furry  (Read 16001 times)

Smeagol

Re:furry
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2004, 12:12:06 am »
a few of the more extreme people are kinda scary, but you find that with practically everything.

That's so true. Anything that your interested in, you will always find someone who's more obsessively into it than you. I wonder if there's a person somnewhere who knows they are the most fanatical about something than anyone else. Is there like the ultimate Trekie somewhere? The ultimate fur? The ultimate gamer?

i've yet to find anyone more into disk frisbeeing than me (i use the AOL disks that appear in the post from time to time, extremly fun ;D)

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2004, 01:04:06 am »
i LOVE doing that :D we got a shit-load of free internet discs last year and we saved em up and threw em about etc.

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2004, 01:17:35 am »
Well, I can state with quite high certainity that I'm the ultimate me....
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2004, 01:18:54 am »
No, im the ultimate me! :D

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2004, 01:42:11 am »
a few of the more extreme people are kinda scary, but you find that with practically everything.

That's so true. Anything that your interested in, you will always find someone who's more obsessively into it than you. I wonder if there's a person somnewhere who knows they are the most fanatical about something than anyone else. Is there like the ultimate Trekie somewhere? The ultimate fur? The ultimate gamer?
If they know they're the ultimate, they're not perfect.
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2004, 01:42:56 am »
By the way.  This is my "Fursonnae"  Bearfoot.

http://www.wolfiespack.com/furry/bearfootcol.jpg

Don't worry, the pic is "Safe for work."  It's rated G... heck, that's rootbeer in his paw, not even heavy drink. (IC and OOC I don't drink.)
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2004, 04:07:35 am »
If only google image search wasnt so infested with it....
I swear that Google image search Moderate-safe search does'nt work anymore. I was looking for an anime character and a load of pron pics came up. I felt I should've told Google about it...
Yeah, I noticed. Try searching for kos-mos. Go tenticales! :|
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2004, 04:23:25 am »
If only google image search wasnt so infested with it....
I swear that Google image search Moderate-safe search does'nt work anymore. I was looking for an anime character and a load of pron pics came up. I felt I should've told Google about it...
Yeah, I noticed. Try searching for kos-mos. Go tenticales! :|
Perfect opportunity for the story of my avatar.

I was reading JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and 5th JoJo's Stand is called Gold Experience Requiem. So I Googled it (as I do with all interesting things); INSERT INTO yabbse_messages (ID_MSG, ID_TOPIC, ID_MEMBER, subject, posterName, posterEmail, posterTime, posterIP, smiliesEnabled, modifiedTime, modifiedName, body, icon, attachmentSize, attachmentFilename) VALUES and when I clicked the first link... let's just say it wasn't ever meant to be Googled XD
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline Turtle

• I'm a turtle!
    • Turtle's Site
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2004, 08:18:00 am »

*burns his eyes out*

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2004, 08:56:37 am »

*burns his eyes out*
I warned you...

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2004, 09:20:56 pm »

Don't worry, the pic is "Safe for work."  It's rated G... heck, that's rootbeer in his paw, not even heavy drink. (IC and OOC I don't drink.)

Tha'ts a cool pic :)

I do'nt actually have a picture of my fursonna - I have yet to find a red panda pic I really like, and I still haven't attempt drawing one myself. I happy to draw cats, bunnies and foxes, but i'm still to try others.

Offline Valentine Revolution

• Twitter
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2004, 12:07:51 am »
That pic is rockin', the wings are a really interesting touch ^_^ If anyone ever gets really bored, I want a pic of bunnygirl me. I think I'm quite rabbit-like, cute and docile on the outside but damn fierce when cornered and with nymphomaniac tendences ;)

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2004, 12:21:59 am »
See what you mean, Turtle...

*goes to wash eyes with chlorine*
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2004, 02:58:50 am »
See what you mean, Turtle...

*goes to wash eyes with chlorine*
I recommend HF, much more fun.
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2004, 05:45:34 am »
Try talking to the artist who did that. He's a really nice guy and his art has turned out quite well.  He also doesn't ask much for comissions.  He's done pics of all my "Fursonnae" and most of my "Furends"

his URL is www.wolfiespack.com

Tha'ts a cool pic :)

I do'nt actually have a picture of my fursonna - I have yet to find a red panda pic I really like, and I still haven't attempt drawing one myself. I happy to draw cats, bunnies and foxes, but i'm still to try others.
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β