Author Topic: furry  (Read 14297 times)

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
furry
« on: October 20, 2004, 05:34:32 am »
what is it to you?
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
Re:furry
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2004, 06:22:33 am »
dominatrix wolf-girl
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline Vortex

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2004, 06:58:52 am »
bah, they should all burn!!!!

Offline Turtle

• I'm a turtle!
    • Turtle's Site
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2004, 08:56:18 am »
interesting sub-culture thingy.  met some very nice people involved in it.

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2004, 10:13:31 am »
Vortex, don't make me break out the smiting...

I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Offline Kasumi-Astra

• Square Moon
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2004, 04:44:50 pm »
I am personally in love with catgirls...

kityness = yummy :)

Offline Vortex

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2004, 05:08:23 pm »
Vortex, don't make me break out the smiting...

I'm entitled on my own opinion right? I'm not forcing my opinion on you am I? nope...  ;)

Offline ПФББЧ

• Has lovely moobs
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2004, 06:46:14 pm »
what is it to you?
disturbing, but better than some things that can be found online. If only google image search wasnt so infested with it....
^____________________^
               \__/

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2004, 07:00:25 pm »

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2004, 09:33:53 pm »
From the other thread:
And Laser.. you should look a little closer.. there's plenty of straight people in the fandom.  NOt that your assessment is somehow inaccurate, as a majority of the furs that I know ONLINE are gay.

I only say that the majority are gay, because that is my experience. Not only online; but at the Furmeet, in a room of 76 people me and my best friend (a total Fur) were the only straight person there, apart from the brave bartender and a couple of girls (who might've been lesbians for all I knew). That's a big ratio.

And i only know one other straight Fur IRL - my best friend. I've never met another. You, Bearfoot, may be the first I've met online - though I don't know you orientation.

If only google image search wasnt so infested with it....
I swear that Google image search Moderate-safe search does'nt work anymore. I was looking for an anime character and a load of pron pics came up. I felt I should've told Google about it...

:( Why? ???

http://home.att.net/~ltorrance03/furry-parade33.jpg

http://home.att.net/~ltorrance03/furry-parade23.jpg

I just find it funny. They all look like mascots or somethin XD

:-\ There are a hell of a lot that look awful (i'm not into fursuiting); INSERT INTO yabbse_messages (ID_MSG, ID_TOPIC, ID_MEMBER, subject, posterName, posterEmail, posterTime, posterIP, smiliesEnabled, modifiedTime, modifiedName, body, icon, attachmentSize, attachmentFilename) VALUES but occasionally (very occasionally) you see a good one.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2004, 09:41:39 pm by Laser »

Smeagol

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2004, 09:48:07 pm »
If only google image search wasnt so infested with it....
I swear that Google image search Moderate-safe search does'nt work anymore. I was looking for an anime character and a load of pron pics came up. I felt I should've told Google about it...

nope i can back that up, I/CT last year i had to a science alphabet crap for all the first years, simple enough, think of something for every letter, google a picture use it. I use Gravity for G (10/10 for original thinking) so google a pic, lo and behold! pr0n everywhere!

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2004, 09:55:22 pm »
For Gravity?? What was going on in these pron pics?
Safe search doesn't seem very safe anymore.

I'd just like to add something about me being a furry. I noticed with the furry fandom that there are many who don't really care about animals - they just like the idea of Furs and wanna hang around with other gay ppl. I sometimes feel that I'm the only one who actually gives a shit about animals. I love animals (not in that way!!) and i'm passionate about preservation and conservation.

A lot of furs see it as humans with animal features; I see it as animals in human-form.

Sorry, this is'nt relavent to anything, but I wanted to make my position clear. I'm not a Fur like those people in those fursuits that Fallout showed us.

Smeagol

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2004, 09:57:19 pm »
For Gravity?? What was going on in these pron pics?
Safe search doesn't seem very safe anymore.

i have no idea! but it came up right as my teacher was behind me, eeeesh!

Offline Valentine Revolution

• Twitter
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2004, 11:18:40 pm »
I like fur, but pretty much just as a material thing, just like I like leather or PVC. Not real fur though, that doesn't belong to me >:( I dunno, I kinda wish I had fur but I also accept that I don't and don't really think about it. *shrugs* Got nothing against it really, a few of the more extreme people are kinda scary, but you find that with practically everything.

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2004, 12:03:58 am »
a few of the more extreme people are kinda scary, but you find that with practically everything.

That's so true. Anything that your interested in, you will always find someone who's more obsessively into it than you. I wonder if there's a person somnewhere who knows they are the most fanatical about something than anyone else. Is there like the ultimate Trekie somewhere? The ultimate fur? The ultimate gamer?