Author Topic: If i'd be girl..  (Read 17695 times)

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
Re:If i'd be girl..
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2004, 12:50:11 pm »
I think I scare them when I go "hobby-gay" on them... (that's quite fun, that is))

Laser get the first pick, and chooses some of the sexiest girls. MDX get some of those as well, I get the goth/punk ones (which are too freaky for Lasboy and MDX, and really anybody else except for Valentine and Kasumi,

I think we have a mix of the term sexy. When I see sexy, I see a girl wear baggy trou (pants, for americans); INSERT INTO yabbse_messages (ID_MSG, ID_TOPIC, ID_MEMBER, subject, posterName, posterEmail, posterTime, posterIP, smiliesEnabled, modifiedTime, modifiedName, body, icon, attachmentSize, attachmentFilename) VALUES New Rocks, punkyfish top and fishnet and half a ton of accessories including arm warmers and possibly a trucker cap.

In other words, If I'm picking first, the punk chicks are mine! And most of the goths. I'll let you have a few of the goths, 'cos I'm generous (Share the wealth, eh? :P)

"hobby-gay" means acting gay for a laugh, yeah? Cos I do that. 'Tis fun.

But i'm totally open too. Takes a lot of freak me out (I think the only things to freak me would be bloodletting and anything necrophilic). I have friends who are transgendered and it does fuss me at all, they're nice people so their friends - that's all that matters.
I have considered going TV many times, 'cos girls clothes are so much cooler.
I also know loads of gay people - I've been to a Furmeet and I think I was the only straight guy in the room of 70+. I was fine, I even played general at furry-human chess (and won ;D). Only until two guys surrounded me and blatently chatted me up did I start wondering how to get out... But the Furs I know well are totally cool people.

As Eddie Izzard says: "If they wana be homophobic, tha'ts alright, as long as they're homophobic behind closed doors and don't hurt anyone then it's fine."
« Last Edit: October 17, 2004, 01:03:24 pm by Laser »

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2004, 02:07:52 pm »
I think I scare them when I go "hobby-gay" on them... (that's quite fun, that is))

Laser get the first pick, and chooses some of the sexiest girls. MDX get some of those as well, I get the goth/punk ones (which are too freaky for Lasboy and MDX, and really anybody else except for Valentine and Kasumi,
In other words, If I'm picking first, the punk chicks are mine! And most of the goths. I'll let you have a few of the goths, 'cos I'm generous (Share the wealth, eh? :P)

Get me a st0ned goth chick any day ;D

Offline Kasumi-Astra

• Square Moon
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2004, 02:09:56 pm »
As to being transgender, a sex change is a pretty traumatic thing to go through.  Basically you loose everything and are reborn as a woman, and even then ther'es troubles.

Like hormones don't affect voice or hair.  And of course, the general attatude that society has towards the transgendered.. (it's a sad fact that a good 75% of transgendered individuals will comitt suicide. )

No, I'm not looking to go through it, but some people in my life have and/or are going to go through with it.

I'm sorry if this makes y'all uncomfortable.  It's just something that's affected me and a couple very close people.

You can swing to the other side and still like girls. Sex change would probably be a painful experiance though! o.0
Wow, you guys know your stuff :D The figure for suicide is *quite* lower than that, though ;) There IS no actual figure for that, though. Most successful trans people simply disappear into society.

Offline Spiff

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2004, 03:23:38 pm »
If I had been born a girl, my name would be Angelica. Or so my mother tells me. I would probably wear baggy, ordinary clothes, to separate those who really like me from those who only like my body. In fact, I don't think I'd be much different if I were a girl. :p I'm hardly a "manly" or "macho" guy.

And I think I'm very open, myself. I don't like it when people judge you for who you are.

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2004, 03:38:24 pm »
If I had been born a girl, my name would be Angelica. Or so my mother tells me. I would probably wear baggy, ordinary clothes, to separate those who really like me from those who only like my body. In fact, I don't think I'd be much different if I were a girl. :p I'm hardly a "manly" or "macho" guy.

And I think I'm very open, myself. I don't like it when people judge you for who you are.

I'm told that if I was a boy my mum would name me, and if i was a girl my dad would. My dad wanted to call me Sarah Louise, which I think is really cool and better than my male name.

I don't think I dress much different either. The trousers wouldn't change but i'd wear more than just t-shirts on top. Oh, and tartan skirts too... :)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2004, 05:01:48 pm by Laser »

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2004, 05:00:02 pm »
I'm told if I was a girl my name would be Michelle. My name is Michael. Same with my brothers, Nicholas to Nicole, Christopher to, uh, I think it was Cassandra. >_>

Gee, my parents are creative with names.

*I'm* going to name *my* kid Jesus Christ Hitchcock.
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2004, 05:06:25 pm »
Somehow I don't think anywhere would let you register your kid with that name.

PS Alternative girls names for Christopher: Christine, Christina, Chrissie, Christie, Christiana

Smeagol

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2004, 05:18:05 pm »
heh, i think my parents would have to think of a different girl's name for me (wth is the female equivalent of sean anyway?)

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2004, 05:24:59 pm »
heh, i think my parents would have to think of a different girl's name for me (wth is the female equivalent of sean anyway?)

Isn't it Siobhan? Or is that the equilavent of Saemus (or however they spell James in Irish)?

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2004, 05:26:39 pm »

Freedom of speech/religion/naming your kids stupid names.
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2004, 05:44:00 pm »

I was thinking more along the lines of Child Rights. I think the social services would be on to you. I think it' considered as cruelty to give names like that.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2004, 05:45:33 pm by Laser »

Smeagol

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2004, 05:48:14 pm »

I was thinking more along the lines of Child Rights. I think the social services would be on to you. I think it' considered as cruelty to give names like that.

apparently a swedish couple were trying to call their child Superman cos he was born with his arm outwards....

Isn't it Siobhan? Or is that the equilavent of Saemus (or however they spell James in Irish)?

hmmm, i'm not actually sure on that one, meh, who knows?

Offline Kasumi-Astra

• Square Moon
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2004, 05:56:02 pm »
The feminisation of Sean is Sian :)

Hmmm... I know *exactly* what you mean, Laser... Couldn't stand what my parents named me :P (Hehe)

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2004, 06:02:23 pm »
Ok, then, what's the feminine version of "Benjamin" Because that's my name.. :P

And gods, it's so reassuring to know you guys aren't going to dog on me for something that I can't control anyway.  I'm not flaming, I don't mean to hurt any of you and you accept that.

BTW, I'm about 90% hetro.  There are just a couple of guys in my life that have supported me through some very tough times and that I've grown attached too.

*takes a deep breath*  This is also somethign I haven't shared with many people, but I am transgendered.  I do not want to have a sex change, but I do (For various reasons) Wish that I was born female.

I'll not get into the messy details if it's not wanted.  The story is pretty agnsty, but it boils down to I think I would've been happier born a woman.  

If anyone has any honest questions about this part of me, ask.  I will share how I feel as long as the questions are genuine and not intended to offend.

If I had my choice of names as a female, I think I'd go with Angelita.  She's one of the characters I play online in a roleplaying environment and I've grown rather attached to her.

I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Offline Kasumi-Astra

• Square Moon
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2004, 06:05:41 pm »
Hehe, you're not the only one. I've been in the trans scene (at least online, but sometimes offline) for almost five years. I've been on medication for two years now as well ;)