Author Topic: If i'd be girl..  (Read 17704 times)

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
Re:If i'd be girl..
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2004, 11:23:04 pm »
Right, that was actually confusing, Valentine...and yes, read my post again, and you'll see that I had put down a part of the girls for you and Kasumi...(you won't get my nice little punks, though)

In an ideal world, one would be able to change gender whenever one wanted, fully. And change back again. Oh, maybe one should be forced to live a few years on the opposite side, so that one knew how those lived.

As for furry-chess, I might have to see that once myself, just for the fun of it...

I love the admins. Nice guys who bans the evil n00bs (plus, most of them play nice music as well)...

Editing, editing and editing...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2004, 11:24:21 pm by Torp »
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline Kasumi-Astra

• Square Moon
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2004, 11:51:03 pm »
Hmmm, interesting point. The problem is that a real world doesn't exist, and it'll never happen.

It's getting to the stage where getting to the passing for the operation is so easy that the catchment net is failing. Ie, people have had the opperation done and realised that it wasn't the right thing to do.
The problem is that things are becoming easy, and that's good, but you've got to be 100% honest with yourself. If you can't do that, then you'll make a big mistake.

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2004, 01:17:20 am »
In human/furry-human chess, do you get to do violent killing animations, just as in BattleChess (that old computer chess game)?

And general is the guy who controls the pieces? I'd say that should be the king. The guy being the king should be allowed to scream out commands to his troops. That would be kinda cool...

And sure thing, have the new-punks...I said the real punkers where to freaky for you...... :-)

No, no animated killings - just the piece leaving the field, head bent low in SHAME of being captured.

It would be cool if the king was in charge, but it'd be hard to control if you couldn't leave your spot. The general can move all over to look at the board from all angles.

And yeah, you have the real punkers - I agree, they'd probably be to scary for me. I'll just have the kiddypunks.

what life is like on the other side.

The Dark Side? sorry, bad j/k

Anyways, there's only two Torp. That's 0.32% of the forum. So if we apply that to 6 billion people, that equals: 19,200,000 transgenders in the world.

http://www.census.gov/cgi-bin/ipc/popclockw

there was:

at 23:17 Oct 17th

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2004, 01:29:29 am »
The story is pretty agnsty, but it boils down to I think I would've been happier born a woman.
I've thought like that, but then I think...If I was a woman I'd probably think I'd be happier born as a guy. So I think I'll just stick to what I am. Either way, I always make the wrong choice and want the opposite.

Torp/Laser: I'll go for the girls in Starfleet uniform :P
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Offline Kasumi-Astra

• Square Moon
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2004, 02:55:05 am »
I'll tell you if you don't do the hump dance around me...

...I have a Voyager "command" red uniform >_>

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2004, 08:02:55 am »
Or worse yet, POS.. er, Portal of Evil...

There is a less than proportionate number of "twats" here than in most forums.

ah, but that's because we've yet to receive everyone from n00bgrounds....
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Offline Bearfoot

« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2004, 08:17:11 am »
I don't want a sex change.  And you're a fur?  Cool.. I could send you some pictures of the characters I "Play" online, save that one of them is adult in nature and the other'd be rated R...

And as to my past and my transgenderism.  I'm not quite entirely comfortable talking about it.  But it all boils down to my father thinking I'm a failure as his only son.  He's told me to my face and I'll never forget the feeling.

I have two sisters and considering how my mother is sterile I will never have a brother.

I learned a lot about my father when I learned that gramps was an alchoholic drill sargent... fortunately things have been slowly and steadily getting better with me and dad, and although I'm not sure I'll be able to say I really care about him, he's growing more and more cool in my book.

So, you see, I wish I had been BORN female.  Because all my young adult life I've been told I'm a miserable male.  I know that's not true now, but let me say, living as someone someone else wants you to be is killer.  I'm very lucky I have friends who care for me, otherwise I wouldn't have survived to be the near 29 year old I am today.

I know, though, that that's not the answers to the problems. And although I'd like to think that my parents would support me if I were to go through a sex change, that doesn't change the past.

So I "Play" characters online who are female.  Furry characters actually.  (ask me in PMs if you really want to know more.)

Um.. yah.. now tha tyou know all about me.. :P  

Human chess is where you have a big chess board on the ground and everybody acts as a piece (and I was a general ;D) - Furry-human chess just means that it was us Furs that were playing it, and some even wore their fursuits.

I'd love to be a female, but I'm not sure whether I'm passionate about going thru the process like Bearfoot and Kas would be/are.

And say whatever you like, Bearfoot, I think you know we're all pretty open-minded and not easily shocked.

(Dunno the female of Thomas; I thought I did, but I dont :-\)
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2004, 08:47:56 am »
I'll tell you if you don't do the hump dance around me...

...I have a Voyager "command" red uniform >_>
Oh, my, god. Someone hold me back. Starfleet uniform fetish taking over mind.

I don't suppose we could see a picture in uniform? Is it the jumpsuit or three piece?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2004, 08:51:27 am by Ankle »
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Offline Kasumi-Astra

• Square Moon
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2004, 11:30:11 am »
Three piece, plus it got put away somewhere, and I don't know where >_<

Offline ПФББЧ

• Has lovely moobs
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2004, 06:44:28 pm »
I'd say that this forum is full of freaks of all kinds, but that'd be being hippocritical. Its just none of the things mentioned so far apply to me, and i'd rather not discuss them.
^____________________^
               \__/

Offline Bearfoot

« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2004, 07:53:23 pm »
"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." nobby?

I'd say that this forum is full of freaks of all kinds, but that'd be being hippocritical. Its just none of the things mentioned so far apply to me, and i'd rather not discuss them.
Hellen Kieller

Lexx β

Smeagol

« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2004, 08:23:28 pm »
I'd say that this forum is full of freaks of all kinds

We've got some freak potential, but that's just great... remind you of anything? :)

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2004, 12:25:08 pm »
Yeah Bearfoot,  that's the thing: I'm constantly thinking how I should've been born a girl. How much I would suit it and how much I would prefer it - because I imagine myself, being a girl but living pretty much the same.

Of course, if I was born a girl, I think life would be very different. So once or twice I have asked whoever's up there that I wake up as a girl, but that everything else is the same - friends, family, life.

But as to sex change: No. Not at all.

If only we could find out, just a few months as the opposite sex and then we can decide on what we want. But, really, tha'ts impossible.

I've played tonnes of characters as female in my time. I used to attend an MSN chat room as my old RP character Laser Turret  - and then decided to have a go and suddenly appeared Harmony Pride, his elven step-sister.

I also write stories and in one series my main characters have all developed different aspects of my own personality (just by chance after writing them for so long) and characters that I did'nt like disappeared. So in the end I found I had 4 girls and 1 boy - one girl's a intelligent no-bullshit-taker, the other is small and has learning difficulties, another is a sk8-punk with a past and the other is a lesbian Japan-fan, and the boy is a depressive. All parts of me.

As for the furry scene - yes, I'm a Fur. A lot of my drawing is furry.

There, i've spilled my guts out for you - that's what 3 hours sat in a university computer room alone can do to you.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2004, 01:37:47 pm by Laser »

Offline Kasumi-Astra

• Square Moon
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2004, 02:21:35 pm »
Hehe, so that's what you're been up to all morning ^_^ I completely understand what you're saying. It all really depends on which one of those personalities speaks for yourself, I guess.

Usually on really early mornings like these the balance of power changes, and I can't be arsed to be anyone :P
I just show up to uni in my coat and do the work, and then go home to bed ;)

God, getting up in the morning after all said is done is going to be really crappy. Ironic, I think :P

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2004, 02:24:07 pm »
Doing the same thing in an Uni room filled with people would be quite a lot harder, though, if I'm not wrong. I mean, I've got problems writing about normal stuff with people around me. But then again, I might be a tad bit paranoid...

Still, really, what you're saying revolts me. I mean, who really plays a RP character named Laser Turret?  :) (yeah, that's the most revolting thing I could find in your post).

And Smeagol, "some freak potential" is an understatement. But we all knew that before this thread was started, didn't we?

Wonder if MaSu thought of us forumers when they wrote that?

Getting up in the morning is crappy anyway, Kasumi...having to go to Uni at 0815 is what I consider cruel and unusual punishment. I'm jjst not sure why they punish me. What have I done to deserve this?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2004, 02:26:11 pm by Torp »
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic