Author Topic: Sidstyler..  (Read 11038 times)

chompy

Re:Sidstyler..
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2004, 03:27:43 pm »
n00bgrounds has the Infinity Server - no matter how much spamming there is it will never be full. This must be the case because there is so much of the crap there.

No, I propose Fallout sends Kurt a nasty virus and hopefully he'll unknowingly pass it onto all the other noobground members.

eVil.

i propose he sends a self replicating worm ;D yay! no more n00bgrounds, hooray!
That would be bad you seee. if Newbsgrounds does shut down for some horrifying reason all of the newbs on the noobgrounds will go to other places of the internet and be noobs there. And if one noob (kurt) knew about this quite little place on the WildWIldWeb he might tell everyone and then we will get an influx of noobs.

Smeagol

Re:Sidstyler..
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2004, 07:24:59 pm »
n00bgrounds has the Infinity Server - no matter how much spamming there is it will never be full. This must be the case because there is so much of the crap there.

No, I propose Fallout sends Kurt a nasty virus and hopefully he'll unknowingly pass it onto all the other noobground members.

eVil.

i propose he sends a self replicating worm ;D yay! no more n00bgrounds, hooray!
That would be bad you seee. if Newbsgrounds does shut down for some horrifying reason all of the newbs on the noobgrounds will go to other places of the internet and be noobs there. And if one noob (kurt) knew about this quite little place on the WildWIldWeb he might tell everyone and then we will get an influx of noobs.

then everyone else gets an influx of modding powers ;D hehe, not gonna happen