Author Topic: What scares you?  (Read 10096 times)

Offline SomethingApt

• Machinae Prime
  • [this space for rent]
Re:What scares you?
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2004, 06:18:15 pm »
« Last Edit: October 10, 2004, 06:18:40 pm by Jammin »

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2004, 06:45:02 pm »
I love spiders. I can see why people don't, but I like 'em. It's the point wjhen they keel over and die that I hate about them. Spiders are worst for dying in bizarre, sickening positions. even if they just died on the spot they manage to turn themselves upside down and entangled their legs in some way - just to freak me out.

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2004, 07:29:35 pm »
I have a very weird phobia to share with you all.

I'm deathly afraid of snake-men.  Normal legless snakes don't frighten me at all.   However, a scaley man with snake features sets my heart hammering and such...

Weird, huh?
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Offline Layson Juravis

• R.I.P. Max
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2004, 07:50:55 pm »
I have a very weird phobia to share with you all.

I'm deathly afraid of snake-men.  Normal legless snakes don't frighten me at all.   However, a scaley man with snake features sets my heart hammering and such...

Weird, huh?

Well, you're luckier than most people. You can be pretty certain you'll never come face to face with your biggest fear... other than on your couch while eating popcorn, or in the middle of the night when you aren't suspecting it.

Layson
Another visitor...
Stay a while...
Stay forever!!

Mouhouhouhahaha

Offline Valentine Revolution

• Twitter
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2004, 07:56:12 pm »
Spiders totally freak me out. Doesn't matter what shape or size, if one comes near me I scream like a girl and run for it. I'm also terrified of vacuum cleaners, I can use one fine, but i hate when other people chase me, or suck my clothes into it...

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2004, 09:31:30 pm »
spiders are cool man, I dig spiders.

But yeah to elaborate on my drunken statement earlier in this thread:

1) i am claustrophobic, apperently it might be something to do with being born with the umbelicial (sp?) cord wrapped around my kneck, like my first experience of the world was asphixiation - or something.

2) I am infact, not a Space Marine.

Offline Layson Juravis

• R.I.P. Max
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2004, 10:20:03 pm »

1) i am claustrophobic, apperently it might be something to do with being born with the umbelicial (sp?) cord wrapped around my kneck, like my first experience of the world was asphixiation - or something.

Really? My life started the same way. Three full turns around the the neck. The doctors ran off with me before my parents knew if I was a boy or a girl.

However, I'm not claustrophobic.

Layson
Another visitor...
Stay a while...
Stay forever!!

Mouhouhouhahaha

Offline Outboundlight

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
    • No Art Films
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2004, 10:48:47 pm »
well obviously im joust going to have to come to your house and lock you in a box for 3 days

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2004, 10:54:23 pm »
I wouldn't mind being locked in a box for 3 days - with a bottle of water to keep me going. It would give me a decent excuse for avoiding people.

Offline Spiff

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2004, 11:48:16 pm »
I used to have a phobia for dogs, as I was chased by one when I was little. But I've overcome that now, thanks to friends and relatives who have nice dogs. I always keep an eye on any dog nearby, just to be sure, but I'm not afraid anymore that they'll attack me.

I've always been scared of the dark, even now when I'm 20. It's not that much of a problem now, but I guess it's because of my active imagination. :p

Nowadays I have a deeper fear, namely to lose all my friends. As life has gone on, more and more of my friends have left me because of the flow of time. People move, go to other schools, and I've lost two female friends because I started feeling a little bit for them... one of them was really nice and understanding, and we stayed friends for another year and a half, but appereantly she didn't really like the idea of hanging with someone who once had feelings for her. I'm glad, then, that I met my current classmates. Once again I started feeling a little bit for my friend, but she's very mature and we handled it well, so we still stick together like nothing happened. That sort of thing gives me new strength to go on, it gives me faith in people.

Sorry about the tangent of my personal life there. But you see what I mean. I fear people will never notice me and like me, given my extremely shy nature, but some do. What I fear most of all is that I'll end up completely lonely one day, when all my friends are gone for one reason or another. But then, I always have you guys. Right?

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2004, 12:05:09 am »
I fear people will never notice me and like me, given my extremely shy nature, but some do. What I fear most of all is that I'll end up completely lonely one day, when all my friends are gone for one reason or another. But then, I always have you guys. Right?

I know exactly what you mean. I feel the same. When I said "other people's reactions to me" what you are saying is just a part of that fear of mine.

Offline Outboundlight

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
    • No Art Films
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2004, 12:12:11 am »
Fear of the duck, fear of the duck
I have constant fear that ducks are
always near
Fear of the duck, fear of the duck
I have a phobia that ducks are
always there

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2004, 12:15:33 am »
I'll give ye an applaud for those ducks. They made me laugh...
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline Outboundlight

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
    • No Art Films
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2004, 01:11:16 am »
listen to the live version of fear of the dark by iron maiden, he totally says duck

MDX

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2004, 01:18:55 am »
I died as a baby, had to be revived.. thanks to my mums quick eye.. zim zam. :D