Author Topic: My FACE.. heh.. damn right *looks for high fives..*  (Read 8006 times)

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
Re:My FACE.. heh.. damn right *looks for high fives..*
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2004, 03:42:31 am »
My god the brightness it burns ussss. Did you crank that up with photoshop or was the picture just that badly overexposed?
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

MDX

« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2004, 02:34:39 pm »
Nah we forgot the flash was on..

And it got closer..

and closer..

OMG i cant talk about it *sniff* its too traumatising.. DAMNIT I CANT SPELL WHEN IM TRAUMATISED.. oh maybe i can.. well its up a ..(10 minute ramble)

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2004, 08:23:46 pm »
Oh the fun of having the flash on. Even more so when your friend using the camera has it backwards and blinds himself with it.
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Smeagol

« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2004, 09:53:25 pm »
the worst is being snuck up on when you're trying to sleep and someone sets the flash off (as happened when i travelled to Holland on a school trip, one of my friends found my camera and burnt the crap out of my eyes with it, needless to say he got hurt :))

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2004, 09:56:37 pm »
the worst is being snuck up on when you're trying to sleep and someone sets the flash off (as happened when i travelled to Holland on a school trip, one of my friends found my camera and burnt the crap out of my eyes with it, needless to say he got hurt :))

Did you go to Amsterdam? A girl friend (friend that is a girl) of mine went to Amsterdam on a college trip. The point was to visit arty musuems. That was just one day, for the other 4 days they went to the red light district and visited he sex musuems and shops

Smeagol

« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2004, 09:59:55 pm »
we visited there for a day (well about 4 hours, no red light districit tho, obvious reasons i guess...) stayed in Nordwiik An Zee, went to a few theme parks, wasn't too bad but fucking funny :)

MDX

« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2004, 11:45:18 am »
I have a pic of me being awoken by flash, seconds after the pic was taken i floored the guy.

It was his call.

It was a ball call.

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2004, 07:08:18 pm »
his creation thing- very nice!

disturbing pic of MDX + VT- :o  2nd seems a bit biased somehow....just can't put my finger on it

no no, I really do look like that after a few pints

Smeagol

« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2004, 08:46:55 pm »
a big blue sphere like nose?  wow cool! ;D